plz help guys.. need suggestion

rahul_arora

Friend ki H1B extension rfe padindhi anta .. he came to know in this week... 

Inka RFE ki respond kaledu .... family emergency vacchindhi ....attorney ni can I travel now ani adigithe .. it's not advisable but family is important go  head and we will take care of it annadu... And you need to go to stamping once you are done with the visa 

RFE lo unnapudu india travel enta varaku safe ??

current H1 entha varaku undhi?? If its still there you can come back always with current one. If its done then he has to go to stamping.... This is my opinion and information I have...

1 hour ago, Kallis said:

current H1 entha varaku undhi?? If its still there you can come back always with current one. If its done then he has to go to stamping.... This is my opinion and information I have...

antha  cinema ledhu.. h1 processing lo vundaga travelling risk..

Palnati Puli Telugu Full Movie | Balakrishna | Bhanupriya | Jaggaiah | Indian Video Guru

@3$%@3$%

8 hours ago, Kallis said:

His visa is only until September.. But rfe processing ki enta time padatadho cheppalem kada . anduke h1b processing lo unnappudu .. Travelling valla emaina problems untaya ??

I dont think it will be a problem if he return before sep or ext approv before he returns but if h1 is ending by sep and want to go for stamping? This is more risk right

2 hours ago, rahul_arora said:

Ltt all.. Immigration experts.

H1b processing lo unnappudu India travel cheste what are the impacts . ??

Return Eppudu vastunnadu??

My friend Came recently while his extension was still in process, had only 10 days validity.

He had a discussion with officer at port and he got 10 days valid i94... his employer converted it into premium and approved he is good now.