Fight back on immigration issue's or lot of people will end up like this

krishna0125

If we dont fight back on immigration backlogs and EAD, we may also end up some day like this.

After so many years in USA we dont know what to do after going back to India. no friends, no relatives, no neighbours first few month picchi ekkutundhi emo palarincha vallu leka.

http://www.ndtv.com/indians-abroad/worried-over-visa-status-indian-origin-man-ends-life-in-australia-1433389

Melbourne: 

Worried over his permanent residency status in Australia, an Indian-origin man committed suicide in Melbourne last weekend, a media report said on Tuesday.

In his mid-30s, Deepak Singh was found dead in his car on July 17, sbs.com.au reported.

"He told me he was worried because he couldn't get a permanent residency in Australia due to change in rules," Jasvinder Sidhu, a prominent member of the Punjabi community in Melbourne and Mr Singh's friend, was quoted as saying.

Deepak Singh, who arrived in Australia as an international student in 2008, got married to an Australian woman and was living on a temporary visa.

He secured a diploma in community service and completed his placement at the Tarneit Sikh Temple in Victoria.

His application for a permanent visa on the basis of his marriage was rejected by the government on the grounds that the relationship did not seem genuine. An appeal in the Migration Review Tribunal was also subsequently rejected, the report said.

According to Mr Singh's friends, he did not have enough money to hire a lawyer to fight his case.

Afraid that he would be deported, Mr Singh met Mr Sidhu a couple of months ago and asked him to begin a programme to help Indian students who get stranded in such situations.

"He was under acute stress as he thought after spending years in Australia, he couldn't go back to India or continue to stay in Australia. Last time I met him, I could see the stress in his eyes. He was under a lot of pressure," Mr Sidhu noted.

Apparently, Deepak Singh had also expressed his dejection on Facebook, said one of his friends.

I know many people who went back to India from USA... It depends on individual bhayya how to accept situation like this. USA is not everything in life... I am awalys prepared to go back to India if I have to go...

4 minutes ago, bob177 said:

I know many people who went back to India from USA... It depends on individual bhayya how to accept situation like this. USA is not everything in life... I am awalys prepared to go back to India if I have to go...

*=:

Yes, I too prepared to back to India anytime. But lot other people in USA are not like this, staying in USA for 10-15 years you will loose everything in India. but still they are not recognizing this potential risk.

oka 10 min lo kallumusukoni India velli emi chesthav anta, we cant answer after being in USA for 10 years.

I dont think getting IT job in India is easy with 10 year experience as developer, vokavla vachina aa salary manaki anadu. 10 year experince ki team lead position estha India lo blood paduthundhi.

most people will say will do some business but no one know what to do and especially with no more strong network back India, how can we establish a business.

7 minutes ago, bob177 said:

paper meeda Internet lo book rayochu....but Real world lo veru raja......nuvu US lo atleast 5yrs untea bokka kuda pov india ki rasko idi

eee bhayam tho ne illu  konaaalaaa voddhaa ani thinking USA lo...konte oka vela GC raakapothe dhabiid dhibbidd a ga...sell cheyyalannnaa pain a ga

2 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

eee bhayam tho ne illu  konaaalaaa voddhaa ani thinking USA lo...konte oka vela GC raakapothe dhabiid dhibbidd a ga...sell cheyyalannnaa pain a ga

*=:

1 hour ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

depends on the location you are in....bay area lanti places aythe you can sell it within a week...

2 hours ago, papampasivadu said:

depends on the location you are in....bay area lanti places aythe you can sell it within a week...

VA MD DC

now tell bhayya

6 hours ago, krishna0125 said:

Yes, I too prepared to back to India anytime. But lot other people in USA are not like this, staying in USA for 10-15 years you will loose everything in India. but still they are not recognizing this potential risk.

oka 10 min lo kallumusukoni India velli emi chesthav anta, we cant answer after being in USA for 10 years.

I dont think getting IT job in India is easy with 10 year experience as developer, vokavla vachina aa salary manaki anadu. 10 year experince ki team lead position estha India lo blood paduthundhi.

most people will say will do some business but no one know what to do and especially with no more strong network back India, how can we establish a business.

Anduke baayi lo kappa lekka thinking seyakudadu ani..Trust me, if you do proper R&D  you can make so much of money..There are so many opportunities out there in India.

All you have to do is sell yourself, be positive, work hard, be patient and more importantly embrace urself..Neku risk tiskune courage and investment undali anthe..I would like to throw few

ideas below

Franchise

Real estate

E-commerce

Solar power plant 

Restaurant 

Company 

Food court in IT Campus

Super market

Pyrolysis plant

Green farming

Pani puri/Bajji/Tiffin Center

Broder anukunte masthu unnai INDIA lo...Ivanni cheyakapoina middle men lo laaginchochu..