**H1 Help**

kal

8 minutes ago, argadorn said:

google it .... and paste it here ....  extra kavali antay cheptham.........

HR ni adigite she sent this:

I already gave you everything you’ll need from me. That is the I-129, the I797 approval, a copy of the LCA certification and the support letter your boss wrote for the H1.  Please be aware that you may get a background check (“administrative processing” ) which can take 4-6 weeks.  If that happens, there is nothing we can do to speed up the process.  Make sure your boss is aware of this.

6 minutes ago, kal said:

I already gave you everything you’ll need from me. That is the I-129, the I797 approval, a copy of the LCA certification and the support letter your boss wrote for the H1.  Please be aware that you may get a background check (“administrative processing” ) which can take 4-6 weeks.  If that happens, there is nothing we can do to speed up the process.  Make sure your boss is aware of this.

FT a ? leka desi consultancy a?

Just now, kal said:

tella HR, but ame cheppe danntlo nyayam undi kada

client letter vendor letter ne approved copies paystubs w2 passport i129 petition lca  me vadi tax returns ...salu vayya... kothaga h1 pick ayithay pims update email cheyyi vallaki ...google cheyi deni gurinchi ..enka emi unatui vayya...

34 minutes ago, kal said:

Nuvvu FT kada... antha kante ekkuva ivvaru..

consultancy aithe bastadu docs untayi

58 minutes ago, kal said:

Routine question but avasaram ippudu vachindi.. first time h1 visa interview ki potunna India lo.. avasaram ayina documents ento konchem post here..

thank you..

Mi employer ni adugu he will send packet with required documebtation in it that will be required for u to carry for stamping