How America will collapse (by 2025)

VizagRocks

18 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

this is why we want trump ... deport all the illegals that are robbing the country , close the borders to all muslims and actively track every single one of them thats already in the country, give more tax benefits to the rich - the actual people that drive the economy forward , ban imports from china , .... fck freedom , fck democracy , hail trump .. make america great again @3$% 

You nasty immigrats hater, India ki oste nuve ma employer vi inga @3$%

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• BUDDY

• Feelingbad

• Lipisky

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

we want trump to win this election and deport Hillary @3$% 

everybody secretly wants Trump to win. even me. Trump is the perfect b1tch, who'll accept anything if the price is right.

Except I won't get to laugh at Trump's supporters when he wins. But I chose money over stupid ego.

8 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

everybody secretly wants Trump to win. even me. Trump is the perfect b1tch, who'll accept anything if the price is right.

Except I won't get to laugh at Trump's supporters when he wins. But I chose money over stupid ego.

exactly mana india lo congress govt type annamaata @3$% 

2 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

exactly mana india lo congress govt type annamaata @3$% 

both Congress + BJP. Trump will be the Congress part, Rep Congress will be the BJP part, raking up religious nonsense for no reason.

On 9/17/2016 at 11:20 AM, VizagRocks said:

antha scene illey. Trump president avthaadu mostly.

bayata Clinton image total damage. Trump gaadu pitthina kooda FeelingBad laanti fans ki suvaasana laaga feeling.

Lol... Loose the obsession with his balls, flabs & farts meedhaney unnayi gaa.... get over it.... @3$%

Coming to the point... Focus on what is needed rather than whats right... thats why Trumph... neelaanti pseudo liberals ki artham kaadu ley.. .... gudd@ lo bomb peli oka cheyyo kaalo pothey.. you will get your sensus...@3$%