Europe trip help

chantiabbai

On 9/29/2016 at 10:26 AM, yankees said:

PM me, i will explain the whole process, last year lo vellanu, just with google help and no packages.

bhayya ..naaku bi ee infomation kaavaale . I am on H1 with expored visa  though.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leonardo_Di_Carpio

• chantiabbai

• Kalam_Youtheman

• chicchara

On 9/28/2016 at 6:12 AM, chantiabbai said:

Bhayya, is there anyone who visited Europe ( from US) Paris, Rome and Venice anukuntunna( open for suggestions though) me and my wife. Planning to apply Shenzhen visa. Any particular package, reliable travel agent, must visit places, train etc. Internet lo info undi gaani too much information is confusing me. Please advice. 

Thank you

Image result for europe gifs

On 28/09/2016 at 2:12 PM, chantiabbai said:

Bhayya, is there anyone who visited Europe ( from US) Paris, Rome and Venice anukuntunna( open for suggestions though) me and my wife. Planning to apply Shenzhen visa. Any particular package, reliable travel agent, must visit places, train etc. Internet lo info undi gaani too much information is confusing me. Please advice. 

Thank you

I live in UK. Almost Europe antha tirigaamu except Italy. I can help with Trip plan.

You need Schengen visa to visit any country in Europe. Total there are 21 schengen countries. Nuvvu most NUMBER of days ee country lo untaavo aa country ki visa apply cheyyi... France and Netherlands annitikanna ekkuva days visa istaaru. However, Feel free to choose anyother countries. Ika countries wise vasthe edi padithe adi select cheskovaddu. Ibbandi padathaav. If your trip is with any Tour operator naa suggestions em akakrledu. If you want to explore and go around on your own, Please feel free to let me know and I can make a trip plan for you. Personally, I prefer my own trips. Tour operators aithe chaala chiragga untaaru. Moroover independence undadu and BUS journey untaadi. I hate BUS journey.

Finally, Let me know if you want to goahead with Tour operator or plan individually.

If you want to plan individually, How many days, How much is your budget, Any mandatory countries/Places to visit ?

General ga Europe 2 times lo kaani cover avvadu ... Kinda order prakaram plan chesko. Okkoti okko moola chudaku, Until unless you want to cover important places only in fast track like (Eiffel Tower, Rome, Swiss Alps... But confuse avutaaru... Emi chusinattu undadu)

Netherlands

France

Spain

Italy

Switzerland

Austria

Germany

If your time permits, You can include Prague (Czech Republic) and Turkey (Istanbul)

I recommend to do some SOLID research considering it as a one-off trip. Also, Europe is expensive and I assume it would cost uptp $5000 for both of you including flights from US and everything (Total Costs).

Evadaina Europe trip 2000$ ante maatram namoddu. Pedda CREAM BISCUIT yestannadu ... Its not worth.

12 minutes ago, pentaya said:

I live in UK. Almost Europe antha tirigaamu except Italy. I can help with Trip plan.

You need Schengen visa to visit any country in Europe. Total there are 21 schengen countries. Nuvvu most NUMBER of days ee country lo untaavo aa country ki visa apply cheyyi... France and Netherlands annitikanna ekkuva days visa istaaru. However, Feel free to choose anyother countries. Ika countries wise vasthe edi padithe adi select cheskovaddu. Ibbandi padathaav. If your trip is with any Tour operator naa suggestions em akakrledu. If you want to explore and go around on your own, Please feel free to let me know and I can make a trip plan for you. Personally, I prefer my own trips. Tour operators aithe chaala chiragga untaaru. Moroover independence undadu and BUS journey untaadi. I hate BUS journey.

Finally, Let me know if you want to goahead with Tour operator or plan individually.

If you want to plan individually, How many days, How much is your budget, Any mandatory countries/Places to visit ?

General ga Europe 2 times lo kaani cover avvadu ... Kinda order prakaram plan chesko. Okkoti okko moola chudaku, Until unless you want to cover important places only in fast track like (Eiffel Tower, Rome, Swiss Alps... But confuse avutaaru... Emi chusinattu undadu)

Netherlands

France

Spain

Italy

Switzerland

Austria

Germany

If your time permits, You can include Prague (Czech Republic) and Turkey (Istanbul)

I recommend to do some SOLID research considering it as a one-off trip. Also, Europe is expensive and I assume it would cost uptp $5000 for both of you including flights from US and everything (Total Costs).

Evadaina Europe trip 2000$ ante maatram namoddu. Pedda CREAM BISCUIT yestannadu ... Its not worth.

this was helpful. thank you 

March lo ela untadi weather? italy and paris? 

8 minutes ago, chantiabbai said:

this was helpful. thank you 

March lo ela untadi weather? italy and paris? 

Italy Baguntundi... Kaani Paris antha bagodu...still cold untundi... Around April lo Easter Break untundi.. Appudu chaala expensive tickets Rome ki.. apudu matram vaadu Italy . Around 1st week of April to 3rd Week april holiday term. I would say end of April/Early May is good. But it also depends on cheap tickets.

France, Swiss Italy ... ee 3 countries cover cheyyandi... baguntundi geographical ga kuda easy.