Attention seeking beach bodi..

psycopk

1 minute ago, TheBrahmabull said:

arey vo.. neeku aa Vizagrocks gadiki maa baga telusu le gaani.... Announcement kante munde telusaa neeku ee sangathi.?  by the way , nee lanti half knowledge galla kosam google chesi facts estunna chaduko.. Notes vundatam vere , circulation vere.. kinda chadukoni iga poyi bar dancers fan aithey bar dancelu cheyi..front fan aithey koya dances chesuko.. @3$%

On 28 October 2016 the total currency in circulation in India was 17.77 lakh crore (US$260 billion). In terms of value, the annual report of Reserve Bank of India of 31 March 2016 stated that total bank notes in circulation valued to 16.42 lakh crore (US$240 billion) of which nearly 86% (around 14.18 lakh crore (US$210 billion)) was ₹500 and ₹1000 banknotes. In terms of volume, the report stated that 24% (around 2,203 crore) of the total 9,026.6 crore banknotes were in circulation.

@TheBrahmabull tatha they will ban you or give points ....ur comments are against commod pulkas your @Idassamed

1 minute ago, DiscoKing said:

1 minute ago, nissan said:

me mohal manda...ade reply iyyalnte..foto ni drag seyyandi..post ni kaadu..

7 minutes ago, psycopk said:

inta mandini ibbanti petatam badulu.. mundu 2000rs circulation loki tepichi... tarwata.. oka konta time ichi.. .pala date nundi chellav ante  people will get used to it.. and will have some means of alternative.. nuvvu chepe black white avudi ela chusina.. ipudu avutundi .. broker commision..and gold merchants , businesses dwara..

anduku mee Nakka motham 2000rs notes ni dachi petukoni singapore ki pampa danika ....bl@st

India lo diga for a holiday, 1 day before this announcement. withdrew 25k and then this announcement came. I was amused. had a bet with my wife that everyone will take the notes. nobody cares, and that this is INDIA.

but next morning, nobody took the bill. put everything on the hotel tab, made some calls to my relatives, talked to people in many parts of the city. Most of them were happy at Modi's decision.

Then I understood. Modi made all people as gorrelu. Fcuk these losers. I don't care any more about them. They deserve a moron like Modi as PM. incompetent fcuk.

cut Indian tour short, left for Singapore next evening. India is now a scary place to live in, for people like me. I don't want to get lynched for being a smartass.

The reason Modi gave for this decision is one of the worst ever. cashless economy, really? In a country where one third of young people can't even read? Idiot.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, emmantav said:

uncle konchem oppika padithey ardham avthai anni.......

edho try chesthundu.....cheyyanivvu......

e congi vallakanna 1000 times better  moodddi.......

Lol.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

India lo diga for a holiday, 1 day before this announcement. withdrew 25k and then this announcement came. I was amused. had a bet with my wife that everyone will take the notes. nobody cares, and that this is INDIA.

but next morning, nobody took the bill. put everything on the hotel tab, made some calls to my relatives, talked to people in many parts of the city. Most of them were happy at Modi's decision.

Then I understood. Modi made all people as gorrelu. Fcuk these losers. I don't care any more about them. They deserve a moron like Modi as PM. incompetent fcuk.

cut Indian tour short, left for Singapore next evening. India is now a scary place to live in, for people like me. I don't want to get lynched for being a smartass.

The reason Modi gave for this decision is one of the worst ever. cashless economy, really? In a country where one third of young people can't even read? Idiot.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

anedi vunte direct anu bey.. daniki India lo diga for holiday louda lo stories cheppak... @3$%

• Upvote 1

memu raithulam.. free power kavaley.. free water kavaley.. gold loan waiver kavaley.. malli sistu kattamu.. munthala kinda dachukuntamu.. anna daatey ala ani annitikantey ekkuva kaadu.. nalla dabbu kakapothey idi oka asaukaryamey kadu..avineetini vei pareyali kani.. nuvvey avineeti annadi evvadiki gurtu raadu.. vere vadiki asaukaryam kaligithey chappatlu.. manaki kaligithey boothulu..

deeni valla entho mandi bayatiki vastunnaru.. roju call chesi shivaji movie type lo dollars maa account loki pampandi.. meeku pay chesestam anta..

1 minute ago, TheBrahmabull said:

anedi vunte direct anu bey.. daniki India lo diga for holiday louda lo stories cheppak... @3$%

enjoy your PM fcuking up India's economy.

black money won't be eradicated. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

arey vo.. neeku aa Vizagrocks gadiki maa baga telusu le gaani.... Announcement kante munde telusaa neeku ee sangathi.?  by the way , nee lanti half knowledge galla kosam google chesi facts estunna chaduko.. Notes vundatam vere , circulation vere.. kinda chadukoni iga poyi bar dancers fan aithey bar dancelu cheyi..front fan aithey koya dances chesuko.. @3$%

On 28 October 2016 the total currency in circulation in India was 17.77 lakh crore (US$260 billion). In terms of value, the annual report of Reserve Bank of India of 31 March 2016 stated that total bank notes in circulation valued to 16.42 lakh crore (US$240 billion) of which nearly 86% (around 14.18 lakh crore (US$210 billion)) was ₹500 and ₹1000 banknotes. In terms of volume, the report stated that 24% (around 2,203 crore) of the total 9,026.6 crore banknotes were in circulation.

86% 500s and 1000s kada man.

1 minute ago, MRI said:

memu raithulam.. free power kavaley.. free water kavaley.. gold loan waiver kavaley.. malli sistu kattamu.. munthala kinda dachukuntamu.. anna daatey ala ani annitikantey ekkuva kaadu.. nalla dabbu kakapothey idi oka asaukaryamey kadu..avineetini vei pareyali kani.. nuvvey avineeti annadi evvadiki gurtu raadu.. vere vadiki asaukaryam kaligithey chappatlu.. manaki kaligithey boothulu..

deeni valla entho mandi bayatiki vastunnaru.. roju call chesi shivaji movie type lo dollars maa account loki pampandi.. meeku pay chesestam anta..

ehe vooko vaa.. memu ade howlegallani elect chesukuntam.. every day , year scams, pathakalu ani 10ngutunte sammaga vuntadi maaku.. @3$%..  oo thega rechipothunnaru.. How many times did you see this govt involving party in taking decisions ?? last Govt took all the decision at the mercy of a Italian witch..

malla oo okkodu edo aakasham irigi padutunnatuu okate vyadha, madana padutunnaru..