Top Posters In This Topic

• micxas

• Picha lite

• shamsher_007

• samprok

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, MRI said:

i read anthem and atlas shrugged.. i liked them

Her views are not in sync with reality in any case  so unless  readers antga we r highly grounded people anukunte tappa no use.. it's good to read but beginners alantivi chadivithe they end up  in more confusion..

4 hours ago, Picha lite said:

Bro I didn't read rgv na istam but vadi Meda neku chala takkuva opinion undi ankunta. He is a intelligent n practical man. Of course mana janalaku avi nachavu kada.

Read the book man,  rgv success ayyadau kadha ani vadu cheepedhi prathidhi correct avvadu.. papam poor teenagers lives will get ruined because of idiots like him...

Anywsys content of the book decides the quality of it  not the writer.. I read it long ago..full of nonsense..and more over Vadu practical kadu I would rather call it idiotic.. edho different ga chepte  great ayipotha anukuntadu but in most of his views what he lacks is either depth or common sense. some of them are decent I agree.

I am  not trying to force my opinion on you, but meeku philosophy  ante istam unte go to original writers...Ila galivaatam Gaallu kadhu..

32 minutes ago, micxas said:

Read the book man,  rgv success ayyadau kadha ani vadu cheepedhi prathidhi correct avvadu.. papam poor teenagers lives will get ruined because of idiots like him...

Anywsys content of the book decides the quality of it  not the writer.. I read it long ago..full of nonsense..and more over Vadu practical kadu I would rather call it idiotic.. edho different ga chepte  great ayipotha anukuntadu but in most of his views what he lacks is either depth or common sense. some of them are decent I agree.

I am  not trying to force my opinion on you, but meeku philosophy  ante istam unte go to original writers...Ila galivaatam Gaallu kadhu..

Ok that's ur opinion... nenu kuda vedu oka attention seeking fellow lite ankunna but vadi interviews and vadu iche examples super. Of course Andulo konni mareee over the board untayi. But nenu ayithe chala nerchukunna and vadi thought process is entirely diff.

Ipudu vacation lo unna I will post separate thread on this and we can discuss :)

1 minute ago, Picha lite said:

Ok that's ur opinion... nenu kuda vedu oka attention seeking fellow lite ankunna but vadi interviews and vadu iche examples super. Of course Andulo konni mareee over the board untayi. But nenu ayithe chala nerchukunna and vadi thought process is entirely diff.

Ipudu vacation lo unna I will post separate thread on this and we can discuss :)

okay... :)