***Chinna Jiyyar Story***

speaker

entho mandhi jaanaalu isthunnaaru.. aayannu initki pilichi dabbulu donate chesthunnaaru.. 

chese vaallaki leni dhoola neeku dheniki.. you are jealous because you are not able to talk to him or some kind of problem you have with him.. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• micxas

• NinduChandurudu

• Bhai

• tokkale

Top Posters In This Topic

First sanyasi ki samudram dhatadam kooda nishiddam but ee madhya vastunnaru for some reasons may be for a good reason..

I think he is building a sanctum like place for Srimad Ramanujacharya with this money and beside  they do charity to dalit,etc. poor families and sponsor Vedic schools. Moreover Sanyasi gatam adagakoodadu  because thats a rebirth to them.

27 minutes ago, micxas said:

First sanyasi ki samudram dhatadam kooda nishiddam but ee madhya vastunnaru for some reasons may be for a good reason..

I think he is building a sanctum like place for Srimad Ramanujacharya with this money and beside  they do charity to dalit,etc. poor families and sponsor Vedic schools. Moreover Sanyasi gatam adagakoodadu  because thats a rebirth to them.

damn uncle u bhramin outside ??

5 hours ago, micxas said:

brother ...u r countering/arguing (if that is your intention here) in a completely wrong way ....why are you sounding so defensive .....

this must be a bait post ...but if it was not Hindus should learn how to argue for what they believe in....

11 hours ago, stockdazzler said:

true. same like christian pastors getting millions of donations living in mansions.

scum of world e orthodox religious leaders & and its orthodox followers 

Disclaimer: f*k your religion no matter whatever it is  braces_1

another idiot who thinks Religion will vanish from the world .....

5 hours ago, micxas said:

several fake sanyasis do money laundering for the rich.. i hate them m@g1x

9 hours ago, tokkale said:

brother ...u r countering/arguing (if that is your intention here) in a completely wrong way ....why are you sounding so defensive .....

this must be a bait post ...but if it was not Hindus should learn how to argue for what they believe in....

I personally don't know him brother, so my reply was based on observations. It is not wise to take a complete  favorable stand supporting him without knowing much abt. him.

Anyways oka system ni abuse chesevallau prathi dhanilo vuntaru andhuvalla total system nee thappu anadam samanjasam kaadu. My intention is to point out that. To all who wants to attack Hindu sanayasis  first you need to read or follow authentic gurus and determine for yourself, don't just go by face value.   

9 hours ago, NinduChandurudu said:

several fake sanyasis do money laundering for the rich.. i hate them m@g1x

Then you need to know who is real and follow his teachings. A few out of many do not certify all, right?

Hindu sanyasaashrama is very age old tradition and an important of Dharma even today and remain forever.  

On 12/2/2016 at 3:39 PM, speaker said:

Disclaimer - Not to Hurt sentiments of fans/followers

If you wanna know the truth u can by more investigation

Ee china jiyyar gaadu oka mushti clerical/typist job chesukune saadharana employee even after completing his schooling at veda paatasaala in tirupati

adrushtam padisam pattinattu pattindo mari emi bootakam jarigindo gaani eedu jiyyar avataram...hindu matha viswasaalani kaapadathaanu anta oka pedda position lo ki ellaadu..

Urey jiyyar...neeku dabbu lenduku ivvali?...nee kaallu mokkatanikaaa neeku kaallu mokki vela koddi $ ivvaaaala??????

Nuvvu vaade/taage neellu evallu muttakunda undataniki neeku baavi lo neelle kaavalaaa???? baavi lo neellani evvadu muttaledani neekela telsu?

Mari Nuvvu peelche gaali inkokadu peelchi odalaledani neeku telusaaa?  entha trash lo unnaavo...naayaana nidra le naayana..

malli veedu USA osthe...just Benz/Chopper lo tippali...??? evadivi ra aa dabbulu???

meeru Hindu sampraadayyalani, mathanni emi uddaristaaru ra...???

urey fans/followers/bepans...maarandi ra...maarandi ...just brahma lo brathakkandi..

I hate these bloodsuckers in our dharmic hindu country

bl@stgp