Plus Points: 

NBK Role perfect as Shatakarni - Superb

Director Krish taking - Superb

Sai Madhav's Dialogues - Superb

Hemamalini as Shatakarni's mother

Shriya as Vasisti Devi 

War Scenes are a big plus

Minus Points:

NBK Should have been little slim especially in romantic scenes, but this will not stand out in front of movie tempo and taking.

Its overall the best taking by Krish and best portrayed role by NBK.

The best 100th movie of any hero 👌

No doubt it will rule tollywood box office. It's untold story of shatavahana's, many of us don't know about Shatakarni. I prefer to vote 5/5 in front of bahubali's untrue story (Cooked).

War scenes are amazing compared to Bahubali. NBK's power packed performance will never make us come out of Shatakarni's story. He lived up to the king 👑 Shatakarni's original stature.

I'm writing this review as a common movie lover. Every Telugu person should watch this movie to spread the word and power of Telugu Bidda Shatakarni ! Saho Sarvabhouma ! Jai ho Shatakarni.

As a Sr NTR fan I would say, NBK has proved his caliber with this movie as nandamuri bidda and it's only possible with nandamuri varasathvam. 

If as a NBK fan I would say, he has kicked all tollywood fake records with his left leg and stood as box office bonanza and box office Amma mogudu, Royal Balayya ! Jai Balayya !

Go watch it with a pride to know about Shatakarni ! 👌