US Student Kastaalu

khiraak

1 hour ago, Batman_fan said:

Subway lo, Gas station lo work cheyadam hard working ani feel avutaremo......no, it's not. If you feel that way, you probably are wasting your valuable time, the time that should be spent learning subjects and improving your resume. Find an on-campus job and work there for 20hrs or get another 10K loan. If you get FT job while in campus, you can repay it in 3 months. Work hard but do it intelligently. 

Easier said than done. There are only a limited on-campus jobs and I am sure you are familiar from your comment that there is always a line for that. Plus you simply can't work there multiple shifts just because you need extra cash (btw, not for fun ). And getting another 10k loan on top of 4-6 lakh loan is not easy when you have pay back the loan yourself along with tuiton fee, accomodation and food. You might suggest work hard join better university get scholarship blah blah..Not the same for everyone. You and I know what % get fellowship, tution waiver in a class of say 20 or 50. Your comment indirectly suggests people working at subway or gas station are walking there the second day they land because they lack intelligence. It is about timing, opportunity and necessity to get a job than intelligence itself. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kontekurradu

• ChuskundamRa

• Batman_fan

• PendurthiBabu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Batman_fan said:

Subway lo, Gas station lo work cheyadam hard working ani feel avutaremo......no, it's not. If you feel that way, you probably are wasting your valuable time, the time that should be spent learning subjects and improving your resume. Find an on-campus job and work there for 20hrs or get another 10K loan. If you get FT job while in campus, you can repay it in 3 months. Work hard but do it intelligently. 

tana version tanu chepindhi , G lo dammu unadhi edio tesi petindhi, neku G lo dammu unte counter edio tesi pettu, edio daka enduku fb profiles link veyamante yentha mandhi vestharu eda @3$%

future lo vache vallaki standard of living gurinchi chepindhi elanti vatiki vasthe room lo 15 mandhi ani adhi tappa ? tanaku chepi unte vachedhi kademo , eka dignity of labor gurinchi matlade valla gurinchi amen 

12 minutes ago, PendurthiBabu said:

Easier said than done. There are only a limited on-campus jobs and I am sure you are familiar from your comment that there is always a line for that. Plus you simply can't work there multiple shifts just because you need extra cash (btw, not for fun ). And getting another 10k loan on top of 4-6 lakh loan is not easy when you have pay back the loan yourself along with tuiton fee, accomodation and food. You might suggest work hard join better university get scholarship blah blah..Not the same for everyone. You and I know what % get fellowship, tution waiver in a class of say 20 or 50. Your comment indirectly suggests people working at subway or gas station are walking there the second day they land because they lack intelligence. It is about timing, opportunity and necessity to get a job than intelligence itself. 

Pendurthi babu Batman fan is talking abt good universities not abt npu SVU type Ivy League 

37 minutes ago, PendurthiBabu said:

95% people do the same. You are no special when it comes to working off-campus. You are telling as if doing off-campus is the hardest thing anyone can do. No, it's not anymore. There are 150K students waiting in line and ready to put more hours than you. Hardest thing is being able to get job by following all the rules.

My point is why do people still come to states if they know they cannot get loan, cannot get scholarship, and cannot get FT. Just to work multiple shifts illegally off-campus and risk the status? If they are not capable of getting admission in decent Univ, they at least need to do some research. Seems like people are not doing that even in age in which the information is just one message away. 

22 minutes ago, nandananditha said:

tana version tanu chepindhi , G lo dammu unadhi edio tesi petindhi, neku G lo dammu unte counter edio tesi pettu, edio daka enduku fb profiles link veyamante yentha mandhi vestharu eda @3$%

future lo vache vallaki standard of living gurinchi chepindhi elanti vatiki vasthe room lo 15 mandhi ani adhi tappa ? tanaku chepi unte vachedhi kademo , eka dignity of labor gurinchi matlade valla gurinchi amen 

You misinterpreted my message. My message is for those who think off-campus is the hardest thing anyone can do. 

16 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Pendurthi babu Batman fan is talking abt good universities not abt npu SVU type Ivy League 

You got my point. It doesn't have to be IVY League. There are 30-40 good engineering schools where Job is guaranteed, unless you are hit by recession like in 2008.