how gandhi sabotaged bengal creation by bose

yomama

1 minute ago, yomama said:

dear i believe that opinion goes both ways. when you read more history(actual) not the one you are told by the congress mafia, you will realize fact of the matter. I advise you to read and research more, before you make these statements in public like yugapurushudu and stuff! I read his autobiography from first page to the very last. I used to be a staunch believer in his principles and stories.

Guess what, one day i read about Godsey and questioned things around. Nobody had an answer, it was a dead-end. But i kept on researching stuff every now and then, to my surprise Gandhi didnt return to India for the freedom of India. Gandhi was very adamant in suppressing and putting out many important Indian struggles of that time for his personal agenda!! Dont believe me? go and research from the time he paid a visit to England from south africa before making it to India.may be you will be able to connect the dots!!

autobiography is as good as the person sitting beside you and speaking to you..

I dont know what you read about godsey... I am very interested to read if it's an autobiography coz I know for sure its first hand.. otherwise.. I dont care because I know the writer;s bias is going to be injected into me.. I know about a soul called gandhi.. and when I read about him I got a confidence that that this guy was the purest soul I have ever known..

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yomama

• chor

• Moon_Walker

• DaleSteyn1

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, chor said:

I dont know what you read about godsey... I am very interested to read if it's an autobiography coz I know for sure its first hand.. otherwise.. I dont care because I know the writer;s bias is going to be injected into me.. I know about a soul called gandhi.. and when I read about him I got a confidence that that this guy was the purest soul I have ever known..

nen cheppindi autobiography of mahatma. not godsey!! 

Purest soul aa he was a bramhin and he ate meat, he went to brothels,  he indulged in smoking! He was a bramhin(in those days it was considered a sin to travel overseas in Bramhin traditions) and he went to SA to work for the same britishers who were levying the most cruel things known to man on indians in kalapani prison! He wasnt there when India needed him the most and after everything was done, he basically chopped india into two by bending to religious bastardss like jinnah!! If you didnt hear about this, he even went ahead and offered Jinnah the post of first PM of India!! Speaking of soul, can you tell me why Gandhi was mum when thousands of hindu woman were maimed, had their arms cut off, noses and ears chopped , daughters raped and burnt alive during partition in pakistan?

You know what else Gandhi did? he never offered them refuge in Delhi, those poor woman and children just became homeless and were dying in the streets of Delhi! But this is what Gandhi did, indian cabinet decided to stop 55 crores of aid to pak but Gandhi went on hunger strike on Jan 13 to release the funds to Pak!! Can you tell me , where his soul was, when the very own nations sons were dying on the streets of PAK???

My friend there is a lot of history that Indians were denied of till today, with the advent of internet and raging development, its just a matter of time before they start re-writing our history books and give credits to the true patriots of India.

1 hour ago, chor said:

ne lantollani kevalam mana desam lo ne chusa.. idem kotha kaadhu.. hope u will realize his greatness one day.. HE IS THE CLOSEST PERSON TO TRUTH.. I have never seen a person so close to truth than Gandhi.. anthaku minchi em chepataniki ledu.. yugapurushudu anna mataki personification gandhi.. my suggestion to "indians" who hate gandhi.. read and understand gandhi and gandhism first and then study his actions.. not the other way around.. 

he was a human too. ofcourse, he was much better than a lot of them, but he had his biases, he was stubborn, impossible to work with, etc.

He also unified India. So I respect him in some ways, but blame him for a united India.

pacifism doesn't always work, brother. But thank god for Gandhi, he showed it does work sometimes and there's a way to make it work.

4 hours ago, yomama said:

Gandhi could have stopped Bhagat Singh hanging, but he didnt. Because Singh followed the other way and apparently Gandhi turned a blind eye to him. So according to gandhi only non-violent protestors are patriots but the actual people who bled for the nation were traitors.

Fck gandhii and stupid congress cuntss who have thoroughly brain washed and manipulated our history!!

+10000 

No one could have said it better

3 hours ago, chor said:

Orey ayya

History lo raasinavi nijaalu anukunte it is a monumental disaster on what u end up with. Repu Lalu and KCR gurunchi bihar and telanagana jaathi pithalu ani text books lo iraasthe ade nammuthaava..The communist and congis fuckers have destroyed the very fabric of the hindu society by manipulating and writing history as per britishers agenda. Purva kaalam kings ki historian chamachaas used to write about that kings greatness just to please his ego and make quick buck.

Tajmahal gurunchi mention chesthe shahjahan and mumtaz love ani antaaru. She was 20th wife and that mother fucker was maintaining concubines and visiting prostitutes and mana langa history lo they show it as a love monument.

Nehru gaadu chesina daridrapu panulu chusthe vaanthulu chesukoni pothaavu...vaadoka chacha nehru malla vaadiki ee congress luccha galla backing..that womanizing bastard have created pok kashmir and even today are suffering from it.

Mughals time lo hindus paina chesina daarunaalu vinte u will die of hear attack. So dont live in that liberal propagated pseudo communist bull s $$t..come out of the matrix and get real.

First NonCooperation Movement, First Satyagraha, First Hunger Strike for issues in India Gandhi gaare start chesaru... Appati varaku before Gandhi came into Scene these Tilak/Dadabhai/BC chatterjee lanti vaallu constitutional means lo protest chese vaallu never believed in strength of masses. After Gandhi entering into scene mass movement entha powerful o Indians ki telisindhi... Check about the Gandhi's Vijayawada visit, entha mandhi followers ooo... His name itself gave shivers to British during his prime, but some how I believe after 1930s Gandhi was very much a failure, Quit India movement Gandhi start cheyakapothe vere vaallu chese vaaru, He felt India and Pak are his two eyes, Gandhi is fine, Nehru and Jinnah are Power Hungry mongers and Particularly Nehru for his Utopian idea of peace without having military strength gave rod to india during IndoChina war

1 hour ago, Moon_Walker said:

Orey ayya

History lo raasinavi nijaalu anukunte it is a monumental disaster on what u end up with. Repu Lalu and KCR gurunchi bihar and telanagana jaathi pithalu ani text books lo iraasthe ade nammuthaava..The communist and congis fuckers have destroyed the very fabric of the hindu society by manipulating and writing history as per britishers agenda. Purva kaalam kings ki historian chamachaas used to write about that kings greatness just to please his ego and make quick buck.

Tajmahal gurunchi mention chesthe shahjahan and mumtaz love ani antaaru. She was 20th wife and that mother fucker was maintaining concubines and visiting prostitutes and mana langa history lo they show it as a love monument.

Nehru gaadu chesina daridrapu panulu chusthe vaanthulu chesukoni pothaavu...vaadoka chacha nehru malla vaadiki ee congress luccha galla backing..that womanizing bastard have created pok kashmir and even today are suffering from it.

Mughals time lo hindus paina chesina daarunaalu vinte u will die of hear attack. So dont live in that liberal propagated pseudo communist bull s $$t..come out of the matrix and get real.

GP...

Mughal basxxxtards killed most of Hindu males..

1. More tax to Hindus rather Muslims

2. Hindu women were brutally raped and killed.

4. So called Muslim population in India - the deep roots of their genes is from a Hindu bcoz most of Hindus who couldnt able to bear the muslim kings torture were converted to Muslims .

5.Tipusultan...aurangazeb...khilji...shahjahan...Babar etc etc. Andaru Indian Hindus ni saava dobbaaaru sanka naakinchaaru...

That's why if u clearly observe Indian species are coward ....we were been ruled by Britishers ...Muslims ...evaru padithey vaadu...aaadukunaaaru

6. Hyderabad Nawabs - soldiers torture people a lot especially Hindu public...and women...

Women notlo uchaxxa Posey vaallu ani antaaru how far it is true god only knows....

Andaru saava dobbi dobbi dobbithey ney over course of time manaki Ee life vachindhi anthey....

Inka castes godavalu ani....hero's godavalu ani ...gods ani ...languages ani...south and north Indians ani....

Ila different walls between us..

But look at Muslims their GOd is One...their belief is Islam...the way they protect their women...Islam is self explanatory 

4 hours ago, areybokka said:

First NonCooperation Movement, First Satyagraha, First Hunger Strike for issues in India Gandhi gaare start chesaru... Appati varaku before Gandhi came into Scene these Tilak/Dadabhai/BC chatterjee lanti vaallu constitutional means lo protest chese vaallu never believed in strength of masses. After Gandhi entering into scene mass movement entha powerful o Indians ki telisindhi... Check about the Gandhi's Vijayawada visit, entha mandhi followers ooo... His name itself gave shivers to British during his prime, but some how I believe after 1930s Gandhi was very much a failure, Quit India movement Gandhi start cheyakapothe vere vaallu chese vaaru, He felt India and Pak are his two eyes, Gandhi is fine, Nehru and Jinnah are Power Hungry mongers and Particularly Nehru for his Utopian idea of peace without having military strength gave rod to india during IndoChina war

Tilak never believed in masses lol go and check facts how is able to united most of indians to fight for freedom how a slogan swaraj become popular if he didn't believed in masses

These 3 people are before gandhi generation

10 hours ago, yomama said:

nen cheppindi autobiography of mahatma. not godsey!! 

Purest soul aa he was a bramhin and he ate meat, he went to brothels,  he indulged in smoking! He was a bramhin(in those days it was considered a sin to travel overseas in Bramhin traditions) and he went to SA to work for the same britishers who were levying the most cruel things known to man on indians in kalapani prison! He wasnt there when India needed him the most and after everything was done, he basically chopped india into two by bending to religious bastardss like jinnah!! If you didnt hear about this, he even went ahead and offered Jinnah the post of first PM of India!! Speaking of soul, can you tell me why Gandhi was mum when thousands of hindu woman were maimed, had their arms cut off, noses and ears chopped , daughters raped and burnt alive during partition in pakistan?

You know what else Gandhi did? he never offered them refuge in Delhi, those poor woman and children just became homeless and were dying in the streets of Delhi! But this is what Gandhi did, indian cabinet decided to stop 55 crores of aid to pak but Gandhi went on hunger strike on Jan 13 to release the funds to Pak!! Can you tell me , where his soul was, when the very own nations sons were dying on the streets of PAK???

My friend there is a lot of history that Indians were denied of till today, with the advent of internet and raging development, its just a matter of time before they start re-writing our history books and give credits to the true patriots of India.

haha ide nenu antunnadi.. manishi ni artham cheskuni actions read cheyali kani.. manam actions ni chusi manishini judge chestam.. 

oka telugu poem about human nature.. antharangamandhu aparadhamulu chesi manchivaani valenu manujudundu.. ilantidi apply avani vallu chala rare ga untaru like gandhi, sachin etc.. anduke pure ane mata use chestunna.. I still dont think you are getting my point.. 

gandhi nonveg tinesi nenu tinaledu ane type kaadu.. tinnanu that affected my conscience ani open ga cheppe type.. 

btw as far as I remember gandhi is not brahmin.. 

6 hours ago, Moon_Walker said:

Orey ayya

nen rasinadenti ne reply enti sambandam lekunda

9 hours ago, lazybugger said:

he was a human too. ofcourse, he was much better than a lot of them, but he had his biases, he was stubborn, impossible to work with, etc.

He also unified India. So I respect him in some ways, but blame him for a united India.

pacifism doesn't always work, brother. But thank god for Gandhi, he showed it does work sometimes and there's a way to make it work.

@gr33d

10 hours ago, chor said:

ne lantollani kevalam mana desam lo ne chusa.. idem kotha kaadhu.. hope u will realize his greatness one day.. HE IS THE CLOSEST PERSON TO TRUTH.. I have never seen a person so close to truth than Gandhi.. anthaku minchi em chepataniki ledu.. yugapurushudu anna mataki personification gandhi.. my suggestion to "indians" who hate gandhi.. read and understand gandhi and gandhism first and then study his actions.. not the other way around.. 

yeah reality ki daggara ante tana nigrahaanni  prove chesukoniki menakodallato battalu lekunda padukovatam. 

Bose chanipoyada leda anedi prove avakundaane Bose dorikite handover chestam ani British vallaki mata ivatam.

Freedom kosam Nation Congress form ayi daniki elections conduct cheste tanu support chesina vyakti kakunda Bose ni geliponcharani inka freedom fight lo involve avanu ani alaka poonatam.

Vallabhai patel meeda Hindu vaadi ani mudra vesi Nehru ki PM padavi ivatam.

enni reality show lu ichaado le.

gandhi thatha gurinchi anni negatives ye vinna okati positive ledhu ...4 to 5 journals chadhiva how he exploited the situation ani ... vadiki telikunda emi jaraganivvaledhu evry one in the world accepts 5 years late ayindhi independence only because of gandhi ...ah war jaruguthunadpudu indi alo evaru leru ayina musukoni kurchunaru mana indians so called freedom fighter emi chetshunadu ..enjoying pride and stopping freedom...

1 hour ago, chor said:

nen rasinadenti ne reply enti sambandam lekunda

Sambandham entante history books lu chadivi neeku present chesina info ni base chesukoni judge cheyyaku ani chepthunna. There is always other side of the story.

My experiments with truth venakala entha truth undho alternate sources nunchi telusukovaali.

British vodi Gandhi ni em cheyyakunta migitha fighters (Bose, Bhagat)  ni maatram finish cheyyadam venakala logic aalochinchu.

Prapancha charitra lo evadiki non violence ane concept tho freedom raaledhu and i dont believe it in too. Eppudu rights and freedom fight chesi tecchukovaali..adukkunte raadhu freedom. Oka chempa meedha kodithe inkoka champa chupinchu ane bayankaramaina concept introduce chesi society lo cowards ni create chesina ganatha evaridhi.

America laanti country kuda violence thone freedom tecchukundhi. That is way the nature works. U have to fight to get ur rights.

Remember beggars are not choosers and there is a very thin line between being a coward and following non violence.