Calling Chigo Folks

godfather03

Here is the Message:

Hi all !! 

I usually don't post long messages but this is going to be one.  I am posting this to create awareness of the word "Hate crime" which existed in my life today..

Was driving on route 59 from work around 620 at the required speed when a white bald guy around late 20's to 30's was apparently following me which I did not realize until at the intersection between 135 to 127  and route 59, a car passed me on the right . I opened my passenger window as he opened his drivers seat window.  Had an aggressive frustrated crude look . sorry to spill out same dirty language he used .

I asked what coz I did not know if my car lights were off or something.

He said " mother f*** Indian idiot... what the F**** are u doing in my country I'm here chasing u to shoot u f down... I feared shut the window and within 20 secs dialed 911.

Police on line getting report from me. Asked me if he is still following me. I said it's dark outside his car is black sedan did not register number plate. Cop said we despatched the car stay tuned be brave and carry on in the main road. I thought he is not following me. 

I reached 111 Th st then 95 th st decided to take left as I thought he isn't following. There came a red signal. Next thing I realized he is behind me in the signal getting out of car slammed the door and screamed u F*** idiot very loud I'm coming to get u and shoot u..

I panicked took a risk and made a right turn drove fast entered the nequa school . Cop was on the phone and said get out of school parking and enter public place .. I was sweating and drove fast to the library .

Cop came there and took the statement and after 45 min followed me home... both me and a cop saw a black car loitering in tall grass....but don't know whether he took down my house number or not...

I'm really shaken and terrified by this.. I've never seen this guy. He looked aggressive frustrated and racial... I did not come his way I used indicator in car went on the same left lane... if I did not make that right turn would he have walked to my car and did something to me as he said? I'm glad I'm alive!!!!

Why is this fear ?? We r getting more and more helpless....

Pl watch out friends!!!

12 minutes ago, godfather03 said:

Here is the Message:

Hi all !! 

I usually don't post long messages but this is going to be one.  I am posting this to create awareness of the word "Hate crime" which existed in my life today..

Was driving on route 59 from work around 620 at the required speed when a white bald guy around late 20's to 30's was apparently following me which I did not realize until at the intersection between 135 to 127  and route 59, a car passed me on the right . I opened my passenger window as he opened his drivers seat window.  Had an aggressive frustrated crude look . sorry to spill out same dirty language he used .

I asked what coz I did not know if my car lights were off or something.

He said " mother f*** Indian idiot... what the F**** are u doing in my country I'm here chasing u to shoot u f down... I feared shut the window and within 20 secs dialed 911.

Police on line getting report from me. Asked me if he is still following me. I said it's dark outside his car is black sedan did not register number plate. Cop said we despatched the car stay tuned be brave and carry on in the main road. I thought he is not following me. 

I reached 111 Th st then 95 th st decided to take left as I thought he isn't following. There came a red signal. Next thing I realized he is behind me in the signal getting out of car slammed the door and screamed u F*** idiot very loud I'm coming to get u and shoot u..

I panicked took a risk and made a right turn drove fast entered the nequa school . Cop was on the phone and said get out of school parking and enter public place .. I was sweating and drove fast to the library .

Cop came there and took the statement and after 45 min followed me home... both me and a cop saw a black car loitering in tall grass....but don't know whether he took down my house number or not...

I'm really shaken and terrified by this.. I've never seen this guy. He looked aggressive frustrated and racial... I did not come his way I used indicator in car went on the same left lane... if I did not make that right turn would he have walked to my car and did something to me as he said? I'm glad I'm alive!!!!

Why is this fear ?? We r getting more and more helpless....

Pl watch out friends!!!

This guy works on 59th street Shell Gas Station