మీకు ఇంకా పెళ్లి అవ్వలేదా?Listen Chaganti Golden WORDS

vedic

I'm Not A Baby-Making Machine'

'I'm Not A Baby-Making Machine'

1489496765-1129_mobile.jpg
Begum Jaan Trailer: Hats Off Vidya BalanSINGLEREC 
Films of powerhouse performer Vidya Balan might have failed but the National Award winning actress never failed to enthrall her fans andMar 14, 2017

Much to the dislike of married actresses, they are often asked about when they would have a baby?. Actress Vidya Balan, seemingly fed up with this question, has given a startling reply to media when she was asked the same question for the nth time.

Vidya, who is currently busy promoting her upcoming film 'Begum Jaan', is actively interacting with media. During a recent interaction, when she was asked about starting a family, Vidya said that no one has a say in it except she and her husband.

"What is this obsession with babies. I am not a baby-making machine," she retorted. Vidya further said that the world population is already on an alarming rise and it would be absolutely fine if some people don't have children.

Vidya's response shocked the media persons to say the least. She married UTV honcho Siddarth Roy Kapoor in 2012.

- See more at: http://www.gulte.com/movienews/56639/Im-Not-A-Baby-Making-Machine#sthash.IuIuSgaI.dpuf