In love after marriage

mavrick4

I am seriously in  love with my colleague, not sure what to do ... she is my type ... naa life lo naa lanti ammayi dorakadam edhe first time . Eddaram okela think chestam eddaru tastes same untay . 

Propose cheyadam a lantivi chese plans em levu . Alanti ammayi marriage tarvata kalavadam naa bad luck .

ela overcome cheyalo teliyatledu. 

lunch ki piluvu 

mee aavidani kooda aa lunch ki teeskupo

akkada kunda baddalu kotteyi

neekey oka understanding vachesthaadhi em cheyyali next , em avvabothundhi ani 

Tastes kaliste oke laga think cheste you don't have to just think of her like a lover or have feelings on her.  You can admire her in many different ways. Woman anagane attraction lines lone think cheyalani ledu. Unna life nasanam chesukoni ni wife and family ki droham cheyaku. Think of her like your sister that's enough to over come this thought. Life lo mana laga alochinchi tastes unnavallanta wife and husband aey avvakkarledu. You might not like my suggestion but it would help if u understand what i mean. tc

3 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Tastes kaliste oke laga think cheste you don't have to just think of her like a lover or have feelings on her.  You can admire her in many different ways. Woman anagane attraction lines lone think cheyalani ledu. Unna life nasanam chesukoni ni wife and family ki droham cheyaku. Think of her like your sister that's enough to over come this thought. Life lo mana laga alochinchi tastes unnavallanta wife and husband aey avvakkarledu. You might not like my suggestion but it would help if u understand what i mean. tc

boner killer pill ichaav gaa ?

1 minute ago, ICANWIN said:

Tastes kaliste oke laga think cheste you don't have to just think of her like a lover or have feelings on her.  You can admire her in many different ways. Woman anagane attraction lines lone think cheyalani ledu. Unna life nasanam chesukoni ni wife and family ki droham cheyaku. Think of her like your sister that's enough to over come this thought. Life lo mana laga alochinchi tastes unnavallante wife and husband aey avvakkarledu. You might not like my suggestion but it would help if u understand what i mean. tc

Avunu bayya you are right . But naaku edho cheseyalani em ledu . Ba gurtostundi I need to do something else to forget about her and overcome this .

7 minutes ago, mavrick4 said:

Avunu bayya you are right . But naaku edho cheseyalani em ledu . Ba gurtostundi I need to do something else to forget about her and overcome this .

Start calling her sister though u dont feel so..atu side emanna intention unna akkadito chachipotundi...sister ani pilichina notito malla advance kalevu and doors close ayipotayi which is good for your life. Small emotions life lo control chesukolekapote life's nasanam ayipotayi. We are humans one weak moment lo thought vachindi anukoni ikkadito vadiley ...remember your wife's love and nammakam..if u have kids think about them... Jeevitam lo attraction ammayi is very small thing..there is more in life than just this. Telling you thinking of u as a bro...think about it ...good luck !!

Bold: Take your wife and go for a vacation..anni set ayipotayi. Velaite job maripo.

Chaa....ela possible...mee wife ni meeru istapadey pelli chesukunaaraaa...

Mari mee wife mimalni admire chesthundhaaa... chesthuntey ilaanti feelings enduku vasthunai...

Just imagine mee wife gaariki kooda ilaanti feelings vasthey...( sorry I took this example)

Meeru family enjoy chesukuntu maaa laanti vaariki manchi suggestions iyaali gaani....Enti sir idhi....

Consider ur colleague as a good friend and maintain healthy relations along with ur family...

Mee wife ki kooda mee feelings and mee thought process ni ardham chesukunettu  cheppi choodandi..

Good luck sir..

5 minutes ago, mavrick4 said:

Solution for this kind of an issue for men or women........if not pls face lousy consequences.

Immediately love (physical intimacy) another woman or man (provide, if they are straight).......trust me....it works gr8.......@~`

3 minutes ago, LordOfMud said:

Solution for this kind of an issue for men or women........if not pls face lousy consequences.

Immediately love (physical intimacy) another woman or man (provide, if they are straight).......trust me....it works gr8.......@~`

Coupling mein dhad dhad is best remedy antav 

brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236