In love after marriage

mavrick4

55 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

I came out from that feeling very quickly bro ... icanwin lanti manchi friends helped in that situation

U r my inspiration bro anduke 

18 hours ago, ICANWIN said:

Tastes kaliste oke laga think cheste you don't have to just think of her like a lover or have feelings on her.  You can admire her in many different ways. Woman anagane attraction lines lone think cheyalani ledu. Unna life nasanam chesukoni ni wife and family ki droham cheyaku. Think of her like your sister that's enough to over come this thought. Life lo mana laga alochinchi tastes unnavallanta wife and husband aey avvakkarledu. You might not like my suggestion but it would help if u understand what i mean. tc

ICANWIN Pravachanalu

18 hours ago, mavrick4 said:

I am seriously in  love with my colleague, not sure what to do ... she is my type ... naa life lo naa lanti ammayi dorakadam edhe first time . Eddaram okela think chestam eddaru tastes same untay . 

Propose cheyadam a lantivi chese plans em levu . Alanti ammayi marriage tarvata kalavadam naa bad luck .

ela overcome cheyalo teliyatledu. 

Ur thinking and logic is bad bro..... Only selfish guys think like you do....... for a change think of this way......... Nee laage mee mom or sister think cheste ela untundi.......U still love them right....... ee ammayini kooda aa angle lone choodu........ Wife is still a wife, even though she's different.

4 hours ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Move away ante antha easy em kadhu ga bro.. wife tho I Ilu mothham kaali chesi new place ki move ayye kanna Ts creativity ki full stop pedithe inka easy kadha 

Same location lo job thechukovachu kada.

atlanti chetha thoughts antha easy gaa povu gaa. Either ithanu job marali or aa ammayi vachi raki kattali. Worst case lo ithani wife ki matter telisthey complicate avuthadhi situation 

20 hours ago, sattipandu said:

lunch ki piluvu 

mee aavidani kooda aa lunch ki teeskupo

akkada kunda baddalu kotteyi

neekey oka understanding vachesthaadhi em cheyyali next , em avvabothundhi ani 

baddalu basingalu aithay aney dialogue ekkadaina vinnava.. 4s086h.gif?1403646236

I can understand your feelings. Nothing wrong flirting with her. Enjoy maverick4 bro!

as long as you have no strings attached relation should be fine. 

Your real life is not matching with your dreams that is the reason you got attracted to this beautiful lady. Have fun and be clear that you don't want to go long term. 

2 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

I can understand your feelings. Nothing wrong flirting with her. Enjoy maverick4 bro!

as long as you have no strings attached relation should be fine. 

Your real life is not matching with your dreams that is the reason you got attracted to this beautiful lady. Have fun and be clear that you don't want to go long term. 

aptlo nee office lo kuda oka pori ochindi annav ga...........donga nu em chesav mari  tumblr_n2zycbdBgb1spvnemo1_250.gif

21 hours ago, mavrick4 said:

I am seriously in  love with my colleague, not sure what to do ... she is my type ... naa life lo naa lanti ammayi dorakadam edhe first time . Eddaram okela think chestam eddaru tastes same untay . 

Propose cheyadam a lantivi chese plans em levu . Alanti ammayi marriage tarvata kalavadam naa bad luck .

ela overcome cheyalo teliyatledu. 

200.gif#6  Iddarni set chesko ... peeda odhilipodhi ....