10 signs you'll never be rich

Batman_fan

2 minutes ago, Merabharathmahan said:

Usa lo getting salary monthly and simply keeping in usa bank account. Stocks cheddamante bhayam. FD ki ikkada interest kooda em radu. India ki send cheyalani ledu until i decide to move permanently to india. 

Asalu usa lo contract jobs h1 visa tho long term investment ki usa lo commit kalemu kada. What are the other options. Nee post chusaka avanni naku suit ayyela anipinchay since i am just keeping salary in my account

best thing for you to keep all your US money in FCNR account..atleast 2.5% interest on your dollars.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Batman_fan

• Quickgun_murugan

• 4Vikram

• Merabharathmahan

3 minutes ago, sarvamangalam said:

best thing for you to keep all your US money in FCNR account..atleast 2.5% interest on your dollars.

Ee FCNR NRE accounts ki dhuniya lo ekkada leni tax rules pettaru man FATCA anukuntu usa vadu. Asalu Permanent resident kooda kadu manam but ee CPA gallu manaku kooda ee rules anni ani antaru. Better to avoid keeping money in these accounts in india

20 minutes ago, sarvamangalam said:

@sarvamangalam Bro, is that Chris Cairns in the picture? One of my most favorite sportsmen dude, he was the best all rounder of the day when he was at his best.