Dont text and drive please

kakatiya

thumbsbanner02.jpg

The consequences of driving distracted are high, and the distressing accident-related statistics confirm the threat is real. No text is worth a life.

Because of this, safety campaigns to end texting and driving have taken off globally – and in 2015, NTTA was one of the first organizations in North Texas to join the Red Thumb movement.

This month, we’re asking you to join us in the fight against texting and driving by using #myredthumbntta when you post online photos of your thumbs with red nail polish or other visible reminders not to text and drive. You can also pick up free NTTA Red Thumb bands at any NTTA Customer Service Center.

North Texas drivers and families are counting on you – pledge to drive phone-free and encourage your friends and family to do the same.
A recent survey showed that 93% of drivers support a ban on texting while driving, but many don’t take action to stop the dangerous practice. A simple reminder could help save lives.

New york state lo....strict traffic rule...driver should not operate mobile device...be it a phone call or texting...

I got ticket onetime...while texting.

Paid $150...

8 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

I some times text and drive as well...should stop 

twaralo pothav le...downt worry...but don't kill others please.

35 minutes ago, icecreamZ said:

twaralo pothav le...downt worry...but don't kill others please.

Nuvvu pakkavadu povali ani korukuntu inkolllani champaddu antunnav ? @3$%

I am a very good driver neither i will die nor kill others. Dont worry too much about me.

31 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Nuvvu pakkavadu povali ani korukuntu inkolllani champaddu antunnav ? @3$%

I am a very good driver neither i will die nor kill others. Dont worry too much about me.

@3$%