OBIEE - Help needed

mettastar

OBIEE dashboard lo emanna report submit chesinappudu ..

background database lo run ayye query ekkada chudachu other than nqquerylog 

25 minutes ago, mettastar said:

OBIEE dashboard lo emanna report submit chesinappudu ..

background database lo run ayye query ekkada chudachu other than nqquerylog 

mettalu...OBIEE support ni contact cheyaleda ?

Brahmi-7.gif

13 minutes ago, manchivaadu said:

mettalu...OBIEE support ni contact cheyaleda ?

Brahmi-7.gif

K2S vuncle vachi chepaka chedham ani waiting @3$%

Just now, CheGuevara said:

If you have admin access then you can look up in the administration tab under session management 

Other than Manage sessions asking 

6 minutes ago, CheGuevara said:

If you have admin access then you can look up in the administration tab under session management 

Yes I do have admin access. check chestha akkada.. thanks man

Manage sessions lo query kanipisthundi kaani .. query antha with Aliases tho undi .. I want to see the actual query that runs on the database that this RPD is built on..

like let say with ETL i have loaded into HR database into 10 tables... OBIEE lo aa 10 tables paina logical layer presentation layer evo build chesukuntaru kada giving them some alias names.. but when they submit the query they are ultimately going to hit the DB kada?

I want that query.. trying to solve some issue .. I'm new to OBIEE .. so emanna  tappulu matladithe manninchandi 

9 minutes ago, mettastar said:

Manage sessions lo query kanipisthundi kaani .. query antha with Aliases tho undi .. I want to see the actual query that runs on the database that this RPD is built on..

like let say with ETL i have loaded into HR database into 10 tables... OBIEE lo aa 10 tables paina logical layer presentation layer evo build chesukuntaru kada giving them some alias names.. but when they submit the query they are ultimately going to hit the DB kada?

I want that query.. trying to solve some issue .. I'm new to OBIEE .. so emanna  tappulu matladithe manninchandi 

U can only look up alias query man, if u need actual query you need to look up database logs that's only way 

or session management lo try ani @manchivaadu pmed 

12 minutes ago, Vendeta said:

U can only look up alias query man, if u need actual query you need to look up database logs that's only way 

or session management lo try ani @manchivaadu pmed 

session management lo try chesa .. alias names tho undi query.. 

but last time colleague gadu NqQuerylog lo chupinchadu actual query that runs on database.

1 hour ago, mettastar said:

but last time colleague gadu NqQuerylog lo chupinchadu actual query that runs on database.

I think you are looking Logical Query in Session Manager. In that session you will have View Log, click on that the log file will be opened, In that log file the first query you see is Logical Query scroll down to the bottom till you see a another query which is the physical database query.

Sometimes you wont find physical query , since the results are fetched from cache , in that case to confirm that check the time taken by the query near view log button if it ran more than 1s then the results are coming from database if it ran for 0s then it is from cache.

Let me know if you need any help

1 hour ago, mettastar said:

Database lo kuda alias undi, just now chusa 

view log undi andulo chudu 

41 minutes ago, raj2909 said:

I think you are looking Logical Query in Session Manager. In that session you will have View Log, click on that the log file will be opened, In that log file the first query you see is Logical Query scroll down to the bottom till you see a another query which is the physical database query.

Sometimes you wont find physical query , since the results are fetched from cache , in that case to confirm that check the time taken by the query near view log button if it ran more than 1s then the results are coming from database if it ran for 0s then it is from cache.

Let me know if you need any help

Thanks uncle.. indaka okadaniki view log kodithe not available annadi.. oka report run chesi daniki chustha..

Thanks