what will happen if h1 picked and contract over after h1 picked

m0nster

Just now, ICANWIN said:

Same docs petti try cheyachu emo . For transfer I didn't  have client letter and I sent email Convo saying client doesn't provide client letter . Pampincjina docs aey malla adigadu and I sent same as my manager was psycho to write same email with latest date . I got approved .

most people use this..but client lo lenapudu adi use cheskodam risk since you are falsifying the information for your benefits.

2 minutes ago, Srimantudu said:

most people use this..but client lo lenapudu adi use cheskodam risk since you are falsifying the information for your benefits.

Agree but worst case scenario lo em chestam .. nenu stamping ke Vella on bench as last min lo client letter adigite policy time dati working don't login annaru . I booked tickets to india and Europe and planned for vacation from Seattle too . I took risk . 

Just now, ICANWIN said:

Agree but worst case scenario lo em chestam .. nenu stamping ke Vella on bench as last min lo client letter adigite policy time dati working don't login annaru . 

meaning? bench meda unaka letter ela istaru?

7 minutes ago, Srimantudu said:

meaning? bench meda unaka letter ela istaru?

I wasn't on bench . I was on project and asked for client letter and planned for india trip and all . I know my client doesn't give letter without rfe but OA Chesi try cheddam ani I asked client letter . HR Vallu 1.5 years policy unte how u r working for 3 years ani asked me to log off . Instantly project ayipoyindi . Manager tried to help me and asked them to consider at least for 10 days as I have stamping but they said nope violation . Anni planned so I went anyway for stamping on bench . Manager couldn't help but he said if I get a call I will tell I am not supposed to reveal that info will not tell u r no longer working . Badge kuda stamping ayyaka asked to mail him . Was really helpful . But email Convo mundu tesukunna and approved in Canada . Asalu client letter adagaledu Nannu .

8 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

I wasn't on bench . I was on project and asked for client letter and planned for india trip and all . I know my client doesn't give letter without rfe but OA Chesi try cheddam ani I asked client letter . HR Vallu 1.5 years policy unte how u r working for 3 years ani asked me to log off . Instantly project ayipoyindi . Manager tried to help me and asked them to consider at least for 10 days as I have stamping but they said nope violation . Anni planned so I went anyway for stamping on bench . Manager couldn't help but he said if I get a call I will tell I am not supposed to reveal that info will not tell u r no longer working . Badge kuda stamping ayyaka asked to mail him . Was really helpful . But email Convo mundu tesukunna and approved in Canada . Asalu client letter adagaledu Nannu .

LUCK matters in all these situations. we cannot relate one situation to other.

28 minutes ago, Srimantudu said:

LUCK matters in all these situations. we cannot relate one situation to other.

Agreed. Try cheyadam and prepare for worst.

1 hour ago, ICANWIN said:

I see . Thanks for info . I thought LCA change  cheyachu . How about amendment pending and you change client ? Ide situation kada?  This would be common scenario as premium tesesaru now .

kotha client details tho new amendment and withdraw old , ma lawyer cheppadu..

1 hour ago, ICANWIN said:

Yes. They will update new client details.

If it from the same location, they can update the client details and submit the docs..

if it is a different location, still respond to query as the contract has completed and if they approve the petition , they will  give you 30 days time to file for new LCA and apply for amendment..

The trick is, LCA needs to be applied before april 1..so, if you are updating new client details details with LCA, then it will be straight forward rejection citing approved LCA was not filed for new location. 

so, in these cases you need to respond to the old client queries and if they approve, then file a new LCA and then file for amendment..this is the only way. any other way other than this, H1B will be rejected straight away and no use even if you file for an appeal.

10 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

If it from the same location, they can update the client details and submit the docs..

if it is a different location, still respond to query as the contract has completed and if they approve the petition , they will  give you 30 days time to file for new LCA and apply for amendment..

The trick is, LCA needs to be applied before april 1..so, if you are updating new client details details with LCA, then it will be straight forward rejection citing approved LCA was not filed for new location. 

so, in these cases you need to respond to the old client queries and if they approve, then file a new LCA and then file for amendment..this is the only way. any other way other than this, H1B will be rejected straight away and no use even if you file for an appeal.

TS situation man. Naku kadu. nenu already in 8th yr h1

12 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

kotha client details tho new amendment and withdraw old , ma lawyer cheppadu..

so your attorney said : an amendment can be done while h1b is under processing with USCIS? AND  withdraw what?

6 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

TS situation man. Naku kadu. nenu already in 8th yr h1

Chepindi kuda ade, nuv chepinde vivaranga chepina. kotha client details update chesthe lepestadu application ni, daniki oka prakriya vundi ani..

kastam vaya neethoni..

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Chepindi kuda ade, nuv chepinde vivaranga chepina. kotha client details update chesthe lepestadu application ni, daniki oka prakriya vundi ani..

kastam vaya neethoni..

Naku cheppavemo anukunna man. Chill.

2 minutes ago, Srimantudu said:

so your attorney said : an amendment can be done while h1b is under processing with USCIS? AND  withdraw what?

No..! You can't file for an amendment while an h1b is under priocessing.

Nuv h1b amendment file chesina, response nee h1b case number and present status pampu ani vastadi anthe...paisa ki panikiradu..