Travel agent for booking flight to India

maddhy

I have used this website on friends recommendation they were good

Myticketstoindia.com

Good thing is they have online chat as well u dont have to be on phone for long time..u can work out a deal in aday or two while doing work and checking chepoair andnother resources for price comparison..

I got detroit to hyderabad ticket for 860 in december month..everyone in my friend circle beaten by shock ..thats for a track record.

flydealfare.com 

myticketstoindia.com

Tripbeam.com

deal with above 3 websites and bargain you can get good rates ...now am booking tickets from hyd to Atl round trip for 885 $ from flydealfare.com 

1 hour ago, ForEverJava said:

I have used this website on friends recommendation they were good

Myticketstoindia.com

Good thing is they have online chat as well u dont have to be on phone for long time..u can work out a deal in aday or two while doing work and checking chepoair andnother resources for price comparison..

I got detroit to hyderabad ticket for 860 in december month..everyone in my friend circle beaten by shock ..thats for a track record.

you rock man...am in call with Myticketstoindia.com they were not reducing price below to 915 $ from hyd to Atl.. and it should also need some luck to get tickets like 860 $ that to be in the month of dec  just now i have book the tickets(flydealfare.com ) from hyd to atl  for 885 $ and travel date is june 1 st week .

Try jinu in boston as well..she was source of that ticket and myticketstoindia matched and recuded 15 or 20$ 

[email protected]

Regarding that ticket i kept all my work aside for three days and continouius negotiation with jinu myticketoindia and chepoair ..started with 1760 ended with 860 final non refundable ticket..but felt so good.after booking non refundable 860$ ticket. That too emirates..super happy i never travelled in emirates very good flying experience compared to dokku lufthansa and and air india and klm all my previous flights to india..😄

13 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

Try jinu in boston as well..she was source of that ticket and myticketstoindia matched and recuded 15 or 20$ 

[email protected]

Regarding that ticket i kept all my work aside for three days and continouius negotiation with jinu myticketoindia and chepoair ..started with 1760 ended with 860 final non refundable ticket..but felt so good.after booking non refundable 860$ ticket. That too emirates..super happy i never travelled in emirates very good flying experience compared to dokku lufthansa and and air india and klm all my previous flights to india..😄

are you serious?

I still feel insurance and flight tickets hospitals car dealer real estate shopping anta certified official scam batch...sarigga negotiate chesukokapote double triple nokkutaru..

1 hour ago, vravi22 said:

flydealfare.com 

myticketstoindia.com

Tripbeam.com

deal with above 3 websites and bargain you can get good rates ...now am booking tickets from hyd to Atl round trip for 885 $ from flydealfare.com 

i have experience with flydealfare.com site ,rate depends on ur negotiation skills for all these kinds of sites

1 hour ago, ForEverJava said:

[email protected]

yourock