Pretty model linked as Prabhas would be!

Kool_SRG

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quickgun_murugan

• VizagRocks

• CricPokChic

• Kool_SRG

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

ne avivekam chuste jali vestundu....

oh 'matured' person aa? lol. naa gurinchi maatladatam aapi, edanna point untey cheppu.

its very obvious that more educated and prosperous a community gets, the lesser children they'll have. Its true more or less.

I think its perfectly fine to tax extra people who decide to burden community/country with kids of their own. at the moment they get tax breaks. Tax breaks should be given to people who adopt abandoned kids, not those who give birth to new ones.

10 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

ne avivekam chuste jali vestundu....

nee narrowmindedness  choosthey naakem anipinchatledu. its par for the course in this db anipisthundi.

3 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

oh 'matured' person aa? lol. naa gurinchi maatladatam aapi, edanna point untey cheppu.

its very obvious that more educated and prosperous a community gets, the lesser children they'll have. Its true more or less.

I think its perfectly fine to tax extra people who decide to burden community/country with kids of their own. at the moment they get tax breaks. Tax breaks should be given to people who adopt abandoned kids, not those who give birth to new ones.

u are right......*=:

4 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

atleast you got sarcasm right. congrats.

dont want any fights or negativity bro...every individual has his own opinion...so lets be friends ...cheers.....

1 minute ago, CricPokChic said:

dont want any fights or negativity bro...every individual has his own opinion...so lets be friends ...cheers.....

its so easy to be my friend. just address what I say without attacking me. or don't address me at all. but its too hard for assholes here. I hope you aren't one of them.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

its so easy to be my friend. just address what I say without attacking me. or don't address me at all. but its too hard for assholes here. I hope you aren't one of them.

Not agreeing with ur opinion is not attacking....just difference of opinion...hope that doesnot make me as asshole....

Just now, CricPokChic said:

Not agreeing with ur opinion is not attacking....just difference of opinion...hope that doesnot make me as asshole....

I want to know why you don't agree. Not agreeing without explaining why so, and saying that it is my opinion is assholery. You can not agree with me, without telling me no?

I'm not looking for a fight. but if you want to talk about my vivekam, how do you expect me to respond?

but ofcourse, I don't blame you. the db you are in, is full of worse assholes. you are a shining diamond among them. but still not quite there yet, in being ready to have a conversation. you have room for improvement.

13 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

I want to know why you don't agree. Not agreeing without explaining why so, and saying that it is my opinion is assholery. You can not agree with me, without telling me no?

I'm not looking for a fight. but if you want to talk about my vivekam, how do you expect me to respond?

but ofcourse, I don't blame you. the db you are in, is full of worse assholes. you are a shining diamond among them. but still not quite there yet, in being ready to have a conversation. you have room for improvement.

sure we can have a conversation...