Nike lo IT layoffs

desiboys

https://www.thelayoff.com/t/NOJuRiI

Beware of big corporations. Lifetime jobs are permanently gone.

All the layoffs in my partners IT departments were employees with 15-30 years employment with Nike.

b---s--- upper management decided to clean sweep tenured employees and keep H1Bs and anyone under 30.....

My partner gave her life (28 yrs) to this company and this is how they treat her?

WTF is wrong with people?

papam 25-30 years job chesina vallani lepesaaru anta. inka h1b meeda 20 years fulltime job chesthu gc raaka ikkade unte mana paristhithi kooda anthe

1 minute ago, desiboys said:

papam 25-30 years job chesina vallani lepesaaru anta. inka h1b meeda 20 years fulltime job chesthu gc raaka ikkade unte mana paristhithi kooda anthe

True That

Thread regarding Intel Corp. layoffs

Indians only hired family and friends and layoff non-IndianIns

3 hours ago by Anonymous | Post ID: @NPnEAK5
71 views | 1 reply (37 minutes ago)
Comment! It's anonymous! Reply to this post anonymously by submitting the form near the bottom of the page!

1 reply

Indians = Nepotism and cronyism at their worst

13 minutes ago, desiboys said:

Adi strategy long term vunchukunte retirement benefits chala ekkuva ivvalsi ostadii. Cost2 company on an employee chusukoni lay off chesi vuntaru. 

Same happened in my client. Old ankuls thatals ni lepi den gi wipro cts infy offshoring chesadu

6 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Adi strategy long term vunchukunte retirement benefits chala ekkuva ivvalsi ostadii. Cost2 company on an employee chusukoni lay off chesi vuntaru. 

Same happened in my client. Old ankuls thatals ni lepi den gi wipro cts infy offshoring chesadu

manchi ga non profit company lo job chusukunte ee badhalu undavu anukunta ?

1 hour ago, desiboys said:

https://www.thelayoff.com/t/NOJuRiI

All the layoffs in my partners IT departments were employees with 15-30 years employment with Nike.

b---s--- upper management decided to clean sweep tenured employees and keep H1Bs and anyone under 30.....

My partner gave her life (28 yrs) to this company and this is how they treat her?

WTF is wrong with people?

inkoka disney