how to deal out of a state speeding ticket

new_here

bro, 

naku 1st time ticket padindi  ny lo  naadi maryland driving ticket  65 speed lo 85 velthunna ani cop gadu pattkunadu, entha pay cheyali ante court ki attend avamannadu , i live in maryland annanu ,no need to attend court plea of guilty ani court ki letter send cheyi annadu . elaa deal cheyali deenini 

8 hours ago, new_here said:

bro, 

naku 1st time ticket padindi  ny lo  naadi maryland driving ticket  65 speed lo 85 velthunna ani cop gadu pattkunadu, entha pay cheyali ante court ki attend avamannadu , i live in maryland annanu ,no need to attend court plea of guilty ani court ki letter send cheyi annadu . elaa deal cheyali deenini 

Do not plead guilty but hire an attorney and get the charges reduced. You are driving 20 MPH over the speed limit. This will have a long term impact on insurances and all other stuff and dont know what the law in NY state but some states, it is criminal misdeamnor to drive over 20 MPH, you may get charged for reckless or improper, both of them will have a impact.

My suggession, Hire an atorney..look for a local attorney in the county court area...might cost you a bit but they will deal with prosecutor and reduce the charges to speeding which will have much lesser consequencies...as this is your first time violation, chances are also good you can get off with it..

DO NOT PLEAD GUILTY with out a legal representation.