Los Alerces national park_Argentina

JANASENA

11 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Cool .. I would like to visit as well .. may be some time :)

Yeah you can join me, as of now I am planning along with one other friend. 

16 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

Nope but peru chala beautiful place you have wonder of the world machu picchu eppat nundo anukuntunna inka kudaratledu... 

not sure about chile though how it is.. 

Chile is extremely beautiful man. 

It has the most varied geography anywhere in the world for such a small nation. The width of the nation is no more than 150 kms max I think. 

Chinnappudu globe undedi intlo I used to remember all the nations by looking at the globe, nothing fascinated me more than Chile. So thin yet stretches so long in length. 

Northern part of Chile has Amazon rain forest and is lush green with some of the highest rainfall in the world, Southern part has the Atacama forest which is the driest non polar place in the world(driest is Antarctica). 

I would say go for it man, Chile's wine is some of the best in the world as well

@Idassamed

16 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Chile is extremely beautiful man. 

It has the most varied geography anywhere in the world for such a small nation. The width of the nation is no more than 150 kms max I think. 

Chinnappudu globe undedi intlo I used to remember all the nations by looking at the globe, nothing fascinated me more than Chile. So thin yet stretches so long in length. 

Northern part of Chile has Amazon rain forest and is lush green with some of the highest rainfall in the world, Southern part has the Atacama forest which is the driest non polar place in the world(driest is Antarctica). 

I would say go for it man, Chile's wine is some of the best in the world as well

@Idassamed

Yeah, adhe choosa and crime rate kooda very low. Safe to travel.

11 minutes ago, Idassamed said:

Yeah, adhe choosa and crime rate kooda very low. Safe to travel.

Chile okappudu experienced a lot of turmoil under Augusto Pinochet's rule. 

But now I think they are one of the best countries to live in, and the economic powerhouse of South America inspite of it's small size. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Chile okappudu experienced a lot of turmoil under Augusto Pinochet's rule. 

But now I think they are one of the best countries to live in, and the economic powerhouse of South America inspite of it's small size. 

South America lo naaku telisi Chile okkate very stable ( Don't know about Bolivia). Migithavi konchem chaos lo ne unnayi.

Just now, Idassamed said:

South America lo naaku telisi Chile okkate very stable ( Don't know about Bolivia). Migithavi konchem chaos lo ne unnayi.

Brazil is stable politically but being a big nation has plenty of issues related to drugs and crime etc. 

Argentina has come out of a recession and so is trying to make it's way back, it's not bad but not great either at the moment. 

Bolivia is somewhat insignificant compared to Chile and Brazil at the moment, mostly a very mountainous region with a decent enough local economy but not a regional power house. 

Chile is the best at the moment.