Desi parents killed 3yr old... FATHER confessed, baby died in his hands ...#sherinmathews

rrc_2015

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rrc_2015

• cyndrilla

• Bhai

• TampaChinnodu

19 minutes ago, rrc_2015 said:

BREAKING: Wesley Mathews told police Sherin died choking on her milk. He admitted moving her body from their home. https://t.co/GhSZYFKWOX https://t.co/v7P5E4mNgf

A story lawyer lavangam rasichadu ankunta vediki. Velli mari matladadu detectives tho ante, the lawyer and family would have decided now that there is no way out of this, so lets just cook up a story which will result in something less than a first degree murder along with other serious charges. 

They probably came up with this choking story now so that his sentence would not be for a first degree murder anymore but for something lesser than that.

2 minutes ago, JingBang said:

A story lawyer lavangam rasichadu ankunta vediki. Velli mari matladadu detectives tho ante, the lawyer and family would have decided now that there is no way out of this, so lets just cook up a story which will result in something less than a first degree murder along with other serious charges. 

They probably came up with this choking story now so that his sentence would not be for a first degree murder anymore but for something lesser than that.

anta VP lu anukunnada.. USA cops.. asalu ela chestaru ra ilantivi...#$1

1 minute ago, Hitman said:

To buy some time , so wife can settle n take care of thier finances n other issues ani Emmo ...

17 minutes ago, Hitman said:

15 minutes ago, NYCpal said:

To buy some time , so wife can settle n take care of thier finances n other issues ani Emmo ...

Not technically. if they have good alibis for the story, ide story ni shubham card daka nadipinchochu. I feel they are aiming at a lighter sentence anthe now that there is no way they can completely walk free.

autopsy report lo cleaer ga telustadi kada. 

milk story ee funny ga vundi, 911 ki call cheste valevachi check sesi declare sesevallu kada eamiayindo. 
Edu pellam ni kuda bokka lo easi toki patti nara teyyali 

asalu telisi telisi life enduku spoil cheskuntaro..

evvariki emi oragaledhu..

Sherin: an innocent 3 year baby had to face so much cruelty

Biological daughter: Can no longer have her parents

parents: Eventually both will end up in jail for rest of their lives..

1 hour ago, Hitman said:

911 call cheyyachu kadaa...@~`

Do u still believe what he's telling........ This is one more bull$hit story............ LK ni Indian interrogation style lo thengithe gaani nijam cheppadu............. He and his wife must have chocked her to death.

Any one knows about this client ! my brother got interview setup please help any one working here it will be great help

Here are the details for your technical screening on Thursday October 26.  Someone from Derrico Computers will call your -6196 number at 12:00.  They will ask you questions on the topics listed below.  As soon as I get the results I will give you a call to finalize your submittal information.

• Middleware Administration
  • Websphere
  • Weblogic
  • Puppet
  • Splunk

Good luck and I will speak with you after!

Title: Mid-Level Middleware Engineer

Employment Type: Contract

Duration: indefinite, initially through June 30, 2018

Geographic Location: Dover, Delaware

Industry: State Government

Interview Process: Technical Screening, Phone, Personal/On-site (no Skype, they must attend an interview in Dover)

Required Skill Set:

• Candidate should have experience with middleware software such as Websphere, WebLogic and Apache and (other) Web Services.
  • Some knowledge of (or experience with) Chef and/or Splunk would be a big plus.
  • If candidate has some development background, that would also be a plus.

Note:

• This is a 37.5 hour work week.

Regards,

Jennifer M. Gallagher, CPSR

Technical Recruiter

Just now, katuri said:

Any one knows about this client ! my brother got interview setup please help any one working here it will be great help

Here are the details for your technical screening on Thursday October 26.  Someone from Derrico Computers will call your -6196 number at 12:00.  They will ask you questions on the topics listed below.  As soon as I get the results I will give you a call to finalize your submittal information.

• Middleware Administration
  • Websphere
  • Weblogic
  • Puppet
  • Splunk

Good luck and I will speak with you after!

Title: Mid-Level Middleware Engineer

Employment Type: Contract

Duration: indefinite, initially through June 30, 2018

Geographic Location: Dover, Delaware

Industry: State Government

Interview Process: Technical Screening, Phone, Personal/On-site (no Skype, they must attend an interview in Dover)

Required Skill Set:

• Candidate should have experience with middleware software such as Websphere, WebLogic and Apache and (other) Web Services.
  • Some knowledge of (or experience with) Chef and/or Splunk would be a big plus.
  • If candidate has some development background, that would also be a plus.

Note:

• This is a 37.5 hour work week.

Regards,

Jennifer M. Gallagher, CPSR

Technical Recruiter

@~`