oka ammayi ki NO chepali, she is madly in love

AFDB__REBEL

10 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

cyndrilla pls contribute ur input want to see what's your take on the girl in this thread.. 

I don't really understand a mere physical affair. If she is aware he is married, she has to deal with it. She must be aware that would be heart wrenching when it ends..

The after math of an affair is really ugly..

4 minutes ago, cyndrilla said:

I don't really understand a mere physical affair. If she is aware he is married, she has to deal with it. She must be aware that would be heart wrenching when it ends..

valid statement, cyndrilla now that you know this thread is talking about a girl's affair with a married man, do you still want to participate in this thread... 

Just now, BostonBullodu said:

valid statement, cyndrilla now that you know this thread is talking about a girl's affair with a married man, do you still want to participate in this thread... 

Is that a taboo to participate in this thread coz it is about a girl having an affair with a married man?

I am far matured than that

9 minutes ago, cyndrilla said:

+1

4 minutes ago, cyndrilla said:

Is that a taboo to participate in this thread coz it is about a girl having an affair with a married man?

yes i'm pretty sure on that thing, just want to understand a girl's curiosity in this type of threads.. that's all... 

15 minutes ago, cyndrilla said:

girl having affair with married man anadam kanna married man having extra marital affair anochuga

first of all married ani telsi petkundi adi tappu , dangerous she is breaking a family.

second veedu wife toh happyga undakunda enduku out of relations, if he is not happy divorce ichesi vere ammayni chudachuga

ipdu aa ammay e db lo ledu ,TS unnadu...anta neetulu cheppevallaite first TS ki gaddi pettandi

3 hours ago, AFDB__REBEL said:

nenu married, casual ga talking start chesa ammayi toh, ipude emo she is madly in love with me.

Nenu kuda koncham out of control vellipoya. 

ippudu no chepali, give me some good reasons bros

Full details pls...