#MeToo lolli chusara ?

k2s

Oka paki gaadi post

Well why make this article sexist. Here is my story

I went to XYZ mall and there was a huge crowd of ladies outside an XYZ lawn sale. It was the time when i got one of my first salaries at my job and I thought of buying something good for my mother. The door of the stores were closed and the women were about to break it open. I out of respect, trying not to touch any aunty, decided to not go for the main door and waited alongside of that rush. The store people out of nowhere opened a side door at which I was leaning at and (not so luckily) was the first person to get in. All of a sudden the crowd broke in from everywhere and it was a battle ground. I was physically abused, scratched with nails, my body was being touched with the other parts of the crowd and they cared the least. I was embarrassed and was loudly apologizing every lady whom I was being touched with. Suddenly I took a breath and forced myself out. Since that day I am afraid of these aunties.

#metoo

20 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

Oka paki gaadi post

Well why make this article sexist. Here is my story

I went to XYZ mall and there was a huge crowd of ladies outside an XYZ lawn sale. It was the time when i got one of my first salaries at my job and I thought of buying something good for my mother. The door of the stores were closed and the women were about to break it open. I out of respect, trying not to touch any aunty, decided to not go for the main door and waited alongside of that rush. The store people out of nowhere opened a side door at which I was leaning at and (not so luckily) was the first person to get in. All of a sudden the crowd broke in from everywhere and it was a battle ground. I was physically abused, scratched with nails, my body was being touched with the other parts of the crowd and they cared the least. I was embarrassed and was loudly apologizing every lady whom I was being touched with. Suddenly I took a breath and forced myself out. Since that day I am afraid of these aunties.

#metoo

fake fakodi story laga undhi 

1 hour ago, chittimallu2 said:

I know.. im not comparing... nuvvu british are well behaved adi idi annavani chepthunna... it depends on the sport and the type of crowd that attends it... there is nothing "british" in it 

Okay gotchu, I agree. 

On 10/18/2017 at 1:58 PM, k2s said:

fb lo and other social websites lo ?

nee laanti kaamaandhulaa kallalloo naligipoyina nalla jaathi yuvathimanulu modalu pettaru ani viswasaneeyavargaala bhogattaaa

23 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Naaku telisina oka ammayundi extreme feminist, konchem unmadi type ani cheppukovachu. Guys andaru enduku ila untaru enduku ala untaru ani adigedi eppudu plus thana ki thaanu chaala pateeth ane feeling ekkuva. 

Basically she was below average looking but of course attitude wise konchem extras ekkuva, aame ilane #metoo blah blah blah ani pettindi. Pelli avvaka mundu varaku I am only looking for someone with clean heart, great listener ani ededo sollu cheppindi last ki evado batta potta ankul ni chesesukundi and became a GC holder. 

Mana @vendetta aunty inka chaala chaala better compared to her. 

nato comparision avasarama uncle 

na mida crying apava UNCLE