Finally PM Modi has deposited Rs 15 lakhs in each and every Indian’s account

Bhai

4 minutes ago, Bhai said:

edho oohinchukuni ade nijam ani bhrama lo bratikestunnav... vadu ee term kadu kada inko 100 years elect ayina poyedemi ledu.. india sanka naki povadam tappa.

appudu vachi cheppu chooddam.

Ayina mee vadu endhi  2 weeks lo thooch annadu.. 

Neeku nijamga desham meeda antha abhimanam unte brd lo deaths gurinchi worry ka.. idhe continue ayite desham antha brd situation vastundi jagratta. 

Edho last 70 Years nundi.......... Modi gaade India ni rule chesi India ni sanka nakinchesadu annattu buildup istavu.

I personally don't give a fck abt any party... ... I have supported Modi in 2014 because Congress was doing scams left and right in hundreds of thousands of crores and sent the Indian currency from 40 rupees to 70 rupees in 3 years.................... It is probably the worst political family party that ruled India for 60+ Years since independence and destroyed the country.

I equally hate regional parties who mostly function like family business.......... There is literally no such thing as truly secular party in India.

All secular family based parties do fear politics that Muslim & Christians will be attacked when BJP comes to power  and BJP counters by consolidating the Majority community.

Before you hate Modi & BJP.............. You should tell us which party do you guys support. I'm personally disappointed with some of the steps that Modi took like Demonetization. But I support GST. Economy kooda this year slow ayyindi.

UP CM is only here for 6 months, if he doesn't bring any good changes he'll get kicked out in next term. 

Yedho Modi is Bodi. He's Feku waste fellow ani comment cheyyatam tappithe......... At the moment you guys are just trolls, I don't even want to take you seriously to have a real time debate with you. 

Thats it I'm out......... I come to AFDB to have fun, not to feed the angry trolls. GL

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bhai

• uttermost

• TamrajKilvish

• sid_22

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, sid_22 said:

Edho last 70 Years nundi.......... Modi gaade India ni rule chesi India ni sanka nakinchesadu annattu buildup istavu.

I personally don't give a fck abt any party... ... I have supported Modi in 2014 because Congress was doing scams left and right in hundreds of thousands of crores and sent the Indian currency from 40 rupees to 70 rupees in 3 years.................... It is probably the worst political family party that ruled India for 60+ Years since independence and destroyed the country.

I equally hate regional parties who mostly function like family business.......... There is literally no such thing as truly secular party in India.

All secular family based parties do fear politics that Muslim & Christians will be attacked when BJP comes to power  and BJP counters by consolidating the Majority community.

Before you hate Modi & BJP.............. You should tell us which party do you guys support. I'm personally disappointed with some of the steps that Modi took like Demonetization. But I support GST. Economy kooda this year slow ayyindi.

UP CM is only here for 6 months, if he doesn't bring any good changes he'll get kicked out in next term. 

Yedho Modi is Bodi. He's Feku waste fellow ani comment cheyyatam tappithe......... At the moment you guys are just trolls, I don't even want to take you seriously to have a real time debate with you. 

Thats it I'm out......... I come to AFDB to have fun, not to feed the angry trolls. GL

dude, you are an idiot. So is your Modi. you won't have a debate, because deep down you know that you are a piece of sh1t. we know it too. thanks.

16 minutes ago, sid_22 said:

what if there's an awesome leader from the secular brigade, who'll bring industrial revolution in India (not just promise), but will slowly destroy Hindu/muslim/christian/parsi/jain upper caste hegemony in India.

will you vote for him? 

I'm sure you won't. but you ask the other side to shut up when an idiotic, good for nothing RW moron PM,  who cannot even bring an industrial revolution, pokes into their affairs.

you are a hypocrite (if you are a nice guy), or a bigot.

19 minutes ago, sid_22 said:

Modi is the worst PM India ever had.

I hope one of these days, someone pelts rotten eggs and chappals at him during one of his speeches.

9 minutes ago, sid_22 said:

--- No need of 70 years just 10 years of current leadership will achieve more than what others have achieved in 60 years. I bet you.

-- Fuckk your knowledge look at the trend of exchange rate. With demo being a burden on indian economy it will still get worse

- Why the fuckk you have to hang on to the balls of a party. Just be honest in electing your local leader and elect a trustworthy & honest person.

All secular family based parties do fear politics that Muslim & Christians will be attacked when BJP comes to power  and BJP counters by consolidating the Majority community.-- This is what lead to emergence of gau rakshaks & anti romeo gangs.

--- This is nothing but a scam. he ** up economy and now releasing public funds to support ** up NPAs of banks. Look at the NPA of public sector banks in the last 3 years. So, sad 150 innocent souls loss their lives. 

-- He is just a puppet who will be used based on the needs. Just an example how he was used to divert attention from jay shah by raking up Taj controversy and went to clean the toilets at taj in a week's time.  Let me remind you this guy is elected 5 times as MP and yet you see brd incidents.

-- Look at their marketing and who started the troll trend in India. If you are still not sure just read about bjp it cell founder and why he quit it

-- you can ignore. But, wait look at your previous posts & threads.

afdb ki fun ki vasta annav.. andaru alaga vache vare.

Kani kondaru katta kattukuni amma i ayya ni pade pade tidutunte entha sepu choostu oorukuntaru??

Nuvvu tittavani cheppadam ledu.. may be neeku teliyademo.

Janalu ikkada siggu lekunda mata ki mundu amma ayya puttuka gurinchi tidutunte entha sepu oorukutaru.

ee db nadipe Peddayana @afdb_sai  asalu eeyana jeevita aashaya kevalam dabbulu sampadiunchadame lakshyam annattu behave chestadu.

Aa batch ni report chesina assalu uluku paluku undadhu.

6 hours ago, Bhai said:

Ok Blind Bhakt mandadam common le.

nenu bhakt kadu ra houle..nuvve bhakt..vaadi bhajana chestunnadi nuvve..

neeku nachani comment esthe Bhakt ani categorise chesi aananda padthav kadara alpa santoshi @3$%

59 minutes ago, TamrajKilvish said:

nenu bhakt kadu ra houle..nuvve bhakt..vaadi bhajana chestunnadi nuvve..

neeku nachani comment esthe Bhakt ani categorise chesi aananda padthav kadara alpa santoshi @3$%

Chill Blind bhakt.

1 minute ago, TamrajKilvish said:

anthe anthe..matladataniki raanappudu simple ga bhakt ante saripotadi @3$%

Not just bhakt Andh bhakt

13 minutes ago, Bhai said:

Chill Blind bhakt.