hhh11bb reejeectteedd

redmonster1

Just now, redmonster1 said:

aah application premium chesanu appude decision icharu. 

Oh okk,.....premium chesaka denial vachinda.....aah application regular anukunna......naadi regular processing yeah.....

1 hour ago, former said:

necu Oct 1st mundu h1b extension apply chesthe (Lev 3) tho you should be in status. I 94 expiry ayina date nuchi 240 days or h1b approval date varuku nevu status lo vuntavu.

Right, as Former said.

2 hours ago, redmonster1 said:

hi 

naa h11bb patram reject ayyindhi. karanam levellll oneee waagess. idhi may lo apply chesa july lo query vachindhi. september lo answer chesam.  maa lawyer rendo h1b extensio same employer and job ki inko application pettaru September lo with level 3. adhi inka nadusthundhi. Naa i 94 october 1st ki expire ayyipoyindhi. maa lawyer cheppatam ippudu nenu status lo vunnanu ani endku ante h1 b extension application rendavadhi inka vundhi kada ani. naa doubt ippude eeh rendo application query padithe. nenu f 1 lo maki maarachu aah ? i 94 expire ayyina kuda ? 

Please suggest 

damn

2 minutes ago, redmonster1 said:

Vallu em chesthunnaru bro ippudu ?

I94 expire ipothe and extension deny ithe, no other option, we have to leave the country, file new h1 in premium, once approved, need to go for stamping and come back.....i94 valid unte, country lo undagane inko extn file chryyachu

This is what I thought  is an option:

When you are about to apply  for an extension and if you are not sure of the outcome  what you got to do  is

step 1: Look for a second job  and initiate h1b transfer with a known desi employer and continue with renewal of extension with current employer.

Pros:  In case if your regular extension got denied and your transfer got approved, you still will be in status and keep working for the desi employer.

Cons: i f your are luck to have both extension and transfer approved then you can keep working with current employer and may ask desi employer to withdraw or let it be active.(you may 10K).

step 2:

Repeat the same as  above just a couple of weeks before expiration of current i-94.

Pros: if you think the outcome will be against your wish, you are awarding yourself about 5+ month of work as Regular processing at minimum is taking 5 months for the result and 5 more months for (2-3 months time to respond to rfe  and 2-3 months time to get the judgement). So in total it adds up to 10 months of work from the time of your current i-94 expiration.

Step 3:

Repeat the same as above but  with Premium processing at least 3 months before expiration.

Why 3 months ? 15 days to get response, 15-1 month to respond to rfe,  15 days to receive final verdict.

pros : In worst scenario, you will still have enough time to apply to the school.

These are some of the options I think play out in this adversary situations. Please add new options if you have any..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, srshb445 said:

I94 expire ipothe and extension deny ithe, no other option, we have to leave the country, file new h1 in premium, once approved, need to go for stamping and come back.....i94 valid unte, country lo undagane inko extn file chryyachu

you can file h1b in premium in US but neku I 94 radu. so you should have to travel outside USA & get stamped.

28 minutes ago, yaman said:

This is what I thought  is an option:

When you are about to apply  for an extension and if you are not sure of the outcome  what you got to do  is

step 1: Look for a second job  and initiate h1b transfer with a known desi employer and continue with renewal of extension with current employer.

Pros:  In case if your regular extension got denied and your transfer got approved, you still will be in status and keep working for the desi employer.

Cons: i f your are luck to have both extension and transfer approved then you can keep working with current employer and may ask desi employer to withdraw or let it be active.(you may 10K).

step 2:

Repeat the same as  above just a couple of weeks before expiration of current i-94.

Pros: if you think the outcome will be against your wish, you are awarding yourself about 5+ month of work as Regular processing at minimum is taking 5 months for the result and 5 more months for (2-3 months time to respond to rfe  and 2-3 months time to get the judgement). So in total it adds up to 10 months of work from the time of your current i-94 expiration.

Step 3:

Repeat the same as above but  with Premium processing at least 3 months before expiration.

Why 3 months ? 15 days to get response, 15-1 month to respond to rfe,  15 days to receive final verdict.

pros : In worst scenario, you will still have enough time to apply to the school.

These are some of the options I think play out in this adversary situations. Please add new options if you have any..

As long u have proper paperwork no issues. nevu salary 100k run cheyisthuna Lev 1 h1b apply chetatam mana thappu.  Neku proer paper work lekunda enni petions apply chesina no use.