• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rebel_

• srshb445

• machoman

• all_cinema_abhimani

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, all_cinema_abhimani said:

I tried signup and it shows I have some fraction of amount.. I see in coinmarketcap that fedora coin increased 650%... I just gave email and pwd to sign up.. try chesi chudandi ledante lite.. nenu takkuva use chese gmail icha..

https://qoinpro.com/0d2399458881ecd3fc723c712151e8d1

i signed up from your link.........plz let me know how i can transfer this free earned btc into my btc wallet of my coinbase acct

4 minutes ago, Rebel_ said:

Bro, how did you transfer it to coinbase or any other address?.. it says as below..

Send BitCoins (Please allow up to 24 hours for processing)

During the beta period, outgoing transactions are processed manually to ensure the procedure is working. During this time, please allow up to 24 hours for processing. To see how much you can withdraw, please refer to the right.

once i signed up, it shows my bitcoin balance is 0.00000250 BTC......minimum withdrawl threshold is 0.00050000 BTC........how would i increase my balance to meet atleast minimum withdrawl threshold.........

14 minutes ago, srshb445 said:

once i signed up, it shows my bitcoin balance is 0.00000250 BTC......minimum withdrawl threshold is 0.00050000 BTC........how would i increase my balance to meet atleast minimum withdrawl threshold.........

yaa avunu.. 0.0005 BTC ante 6$ approx.. not sure ela veyyalo.. bro chepinattu fedoracoin lantivi increase ayite move cheyachemo..

And the threshold was of 0.00015 BTC. This is exactly 60 times the amount of "free bitcoin" that I had. And it does not stop here. There is a transaction fee too in case I want to send this money whis is of 0.0005. That means over three times the minimum amount that one is able to transact, which doesn't seem normal, at all!

And just to vanish the last mith, still in the case of free bitcoin daily, the so called free amount is of 0.0000000263 BTC. So it will take exactly
24,714.828897338 days to reach the minimum amount and the transaction fee, collecting just the daily money, so you could send and use that Bitcoin. It is a bit of time, isn't it?

8 minutes ago, all_cinema_abhimani said:

yaa avunu.. 0.0005 BTC ante 6$ approx.. not sure ela veyyalo.. bro chepinattu fedoracoin lantivi increase ayite move cheyachemo..

how about create multiple emails.....send referal to that email and sign up with that new email......ala daily 30-40 emails ki referal pampi and emails ltho acct create chesukovatam......ila cheyyacha.....

9 minutes ago, srshb445 said:

how about create multiple emails.....send referal to that email and sign up with that new email......ala daily 30-40 emails ki referal pampi and emails ltho acct create chesukovatam......ila cheyyacha.....

But okka reffered acc ki entha isthadu vadu??

1 hour ago, Bharatiyudu said:

where is thread starter??

how to increase BTC balance? Koncham suggest chayye

Invite as

1 hour ago, AverageDesiGuy said:

And the threshold was of 0.00015 BTC. This is exactly 60 times the amount of "free bitcoin" that I had. And it does not stop here. There is a transaction fee too in case I want to send this money whis is of 0.0005. That means over three times the minimum amount that one is able to transact, which doesn't seem normal, at all!

And just to vanish the last mith, still in the case of free bitcoin daily, the so called free amount is of 0.0000000263 BTC. So it will take exactly
24,714.828897338 days to reach the minimum amount and the transaction fee, collecting just the daily money, so you could send and use that Bitcoin. It is a bit of time, isn't it?

1 hour ago, all_cinema_abhimani said:

calling @Rebel_ to answer these questions ..

1 hour ago, Bharatiyudu said:

where is thread starter??

how to increase BTC balance? Koncham suggest chayye

Invite.. as many people as you can the logic that used to calculate the number of days it it will take to receive one bit coin will come down because for every person you invite you will get certain percentage of coins more. So more people more coins

8 hours ago, Rebel_ said:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/fedoracoin/#markets

As I told you I have made $10,000 today, by just investing little time but with out any upfront investment, Fedora coins that they are giving it for free went up 650% today and I have sold all my free coins.

Thanks bhayya... invested last week and I checked it today .. I got $23,897...  how to do a  transfer or sell coins ??