Bitcoin discussions and knowledge share

jbunny007

2 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

I was never in loss maan.. naaku no baadha

aa patalu cheppochu kada mari pillalaki .. antha ayyaka ippudu chey leputunnav.. modalu ninchi vundale ee nayakatvam.. antha same 2 same abba mee gaawd lekkane

Naa coinbase account Loki login ithe, enter the code from authenticator app ani vastundi, asalu nenu authenticator authorization set kuda chesukoledhu......lost my authenticator ani kotti, dl ni pampincha account recovery ki......any idea on how long it might take, coinbase vadu it might take 24-72 hrs annadu.....evarikina ayyinda ila.... 

Guys, post your observations on list of coins that held well during correction.

In my portfolio lot of coins were beaten including XRB but BIS, UTK, NEO weren't impacted majorly in terms of total sats.

panic buyers 13k cheragane bayaluderutaru to catch the bitcoin ship in deep ocean

inko batch untundi panic loosers who sold all the coins in lossess they will catch the shinking ship when btc price reaches 16k around

4 minutes ago, FilmAdmirer said:

Guys, post your observations on list of coins that held well during correction.

In my portfolio lot of coins were beaten including XRB but BIS, UTK, NEO weren't impacted majorly in terms of total sats.

WABI, Vechain, NEBL

4 minutes ago, reddinaidu said:

panic buyers 13k cheragane bayaluderutaru to catch the bitcoin ship in deep ocean

inko batch untundi panic loosers who sold all the coins in lossess they will catch the shinking ship when btc price reaches 16k around

I guess most of the guys boarded ship at 9k and now folks are moving it to alt coins.