Bitcoin discussions and knowledge share

jbunny007

7 hours ago, Aleluaya said:

Any holding ZCL on trade satoshi to receive BTCP? Any one using this exchange? How good is this Exchange?

Why don't you move it to ZCL Electrum wallet. Do not rely on third party exchanges. 

10 minutes ago, mad_foodie said:

No update from palm beach group..3rd thursday update undali  kadha..did anyone hear about it 

Mundala nee subscription genuine oo kado susko 

11 hours ago, ronitreddy said:

Why don't you move it to ZCL Electrum wallet. Do not rely on third party exchanges. 

Yes I know i can hold it Electrum wallet, but the moment fork happens the value of ZCL drops.. everyone will be selling ZCL.. if there are issues in sending  ZCL from wallet after the fork then we are stuck.. if its on exchange we can sell it right away after the fork... I know its risky on such exchanges but right now there are no exchanges supporting this fork.. Just wanted to know if any one has used this exchange.

38 minutes ago, Aleluaya said:

Yes I know i can hold it Electrum wallet, but the moment fork happens the value of ZCL drops.. everyone will be selling ZCL.. if there are issues in sending  ZCL from wallet after the fork then we are stuck.. if its on exchange we can sell it right away after the fork... I know its risky on such exchanges but right now there are no exchanges supporting this fork.. Just wanted to know if any one has used this exchange.

Kakruthi vundali gani mari ekkuva vundakudadu you are getting bitcoin private which is believed to have a 10 billion market cap so relax avvu zcl mida profit vaste amesaei 

fyi: all major exchanges don’t support this fork 

13 hours ago, ronitreddy said:

Can you please tell me the process bhayya. I have my ZCL in cryptopia...

Lite pay cancelled or it’s a flop????

Just got an email from Litepay...knew the credit card companies would not go with this and hopefully Litepay Wallet will be the go around...all we need is merchants to accept and even cash LTC and screw visa etc.  although banks have been cancelling business accounts who are accepting crypto...maybe empty bank accounts?..that would reduce the banks lending power by a factor of 10...every $1000 you have on deposit allows the bank to lend $10,000

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Raithu_bidda_ said:

Lite pay cancelled or it’s a flop????

Just got an email from Litepay...knew the credit card companies would not go with this and hopefully Litepay Wallet will be the go around...all we need is merchants to accept and even cash LTC and screw visa etc.  although banks have been cancelling business accounts who are accepting crypto...maybe empty bank accounts?..that would reduce the banks lending power by a factor of 10...every $1000 you have on deposit allows the bank to lend $10,000

LitePay May Bring a Lot More Positive Attention to Litecoin

6996f0ed2b3eb430deb96cdf9005e34a?s=24&d=identicon&r=g JP Buntinx
1 hour ago

TheMerkle Litepay Litecoin

We may very well see some major competition in the world of cryptocurrency payments very soon. If everything goes according to plan, the LitePay service will go live today. Not only will this introduce more consumers and retailers to Litecoin itself, but the LitePay Card is expected to become available as well. 

LitePay Launch is Imminent

For those who are unaware of what LitePay is exactly, it is a service designed to accept Litecoin payments. It also works for people looking to store and spend LTC in a convenient manner. Perhaps the most impressive feature of the LitePay service is that it will also provide a card-based service to make the spending of Litecoin a lot more convenient.

On paper, LitePay’s biggest advantage is that it becomes a lot easier for people to accept Litecoin payments. So far, it seems Litecoin has not made a big impact in this regard so far, even though the network has a healthy amount of transactions overall. This does seem to indicate a lot of people are more than willing to spend Litecoin for certain goods and services.

Business owners will be pleased to hear that LitePay lets them accept LTC payments in a convenient manner. It works for both retail and e-commerce alike, which only further highlights the importance of cryptocurrency payments. LitePay also handles the settlement of transactions by converting incoming transfers to fiat currency deposited in a bank account. 

The LitePay Card is what most people will show an interest in moving forward. Considering that there are so many issues when it comes to cryptocurrency and payment cards right now, it will be rather interesting to see how LitePay tackles this aspect. Neither Visa nor Mastercard is too keen on dealing with cryptocurrencies as of right now, yet it remains unclear if LitePay has come up with a solution to bypass this problem. 

As is usually the case, users will need to verify their identity before getting their hands on a LitePay card. It seems the shipping of these cards will commence today, although it has been a while since we last heard about how the company planned to move ahead in this regard. With no updates having been issued, it is possible LitePay Cards will not go out as originally planned. 

For the time being, we will have to wait and see what the future holds for LitePay. If it can make Litecoin more appealing to both users and retailers, things will get very interesting moving forward. Only time will tell if the company can actually pull this off, though.

source

https://www.google.com/amp/s/themerkle.com/litepay-may-bring-a-lot-more-positive-attention-to-litecoin/amp/

6 hours ago, Raithu_bidda_ said:

Kakruthi vundali gani mari ekkuva vundakudadu you are getting bitcoin private which is believed to have a 10 billion market cap so relax avvu zcl mida profit vaste amesaei 

fyi: all major exchanges don’t support this fork 

bhayya fork ante ZCL price pergali kani, its going down because of no support from exchanges

ZCL will go down antava tomorrow kuda ?

8 minutes ago, Rabbo said:

bhayya fork ante ZCL price pergali kani, its going down because of no support from exchanges

ZCL will go down antava tomorrow kuda ?

Snapshot aipogane huge dump sestaru magulga kadu you had never seen like bitconnect and next 

8 hours ago, Aleluaya said:

Bittrex is not supporting the fork. Just an FYI