AP prajalu

futureofandhra

11 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

My point is bjp indirectly tried

Now they'll cajole Dinakaran too. and Dinakaran will work with them. 

These arresting, and identifying someone as a criminal are just pointless political moves, as far as electoral politics are concerned.. people don't care.

They may have tried to get support of the dominant group (that has MPs) because they wanted to pass bills in the Rajya Sabha. Although I don't know what bills they were, or if they were any. I don't follow news in India.

beyond that its very hard for BJP to gain a foothold in TN. First they should talk about TN, and stop talking about Modi. Then they may have a chance.

The flaw in your optimism about TN politics is 

1. your assumption that TN politics is less casteist, and pro Tamil, is wrong.

2. replacing casteism with regional fervour (say 'mana Andhra/TG rashtram' sentiment) won't be enough to put the right leader in power.

in the 2nd instance, casteism will be replaced by middle class hegemony, that will crush the underclass, by painting every little corruption/crime done by them as national emergency. Since middle class are in awe of the upper class crooks, they'll double down on lower class to show their anger on upper class. It'll make the state even more ungovernable.

in short, there's nothing to be done. Other than ranting like I do on a db.

casteism is also the bane of India, and is also the thing that is saving India from the even bigger evil of mindless 'middle classism'.

Dinakaran winning RK Nagar, BJP winning Gujarat are examples of this evil. just party names change.

If TN becomes less casteist (which it may in the near future), it will unleash extremely destructive pro Tamil parties into the national scene.

If you thought DMK is pro Tamil, wait till you hear some random parties in TN that are actually pro tamil, and the kind of idiotic arguments they make for Tamil exceptionalism.

What AP needs is not less casteism, but equal devolution of powers. less casteism can wait until people grow a brain, and learn to not try and seek alternatives to replace casteism in their life.

Telugu people probably won't chose Telugu nationalism like Tamils will, but they'll chose extreme capitalism, which is equally horrible.

what is mindless 'middle classism', you ask?

just look around in this db. this db is the finest example of that term. 

self righteousness, selfishness, aspirational hedonism, mockery of those under your class, nationalism, belief in evolution as the final arbitrer of all natural phenomena, all rolled into one. :) 

I forgot one important criteria - violent rejection of anything factual that destroys their little circlejerk. :) 

1 hour ago, uttermost said:

well said man. satti boi does not understand the difference between autonomy and hatred. he once said that he prefers to be with India than be in a union with Tamils (as usual some derogatory word for them). lol. 

perhaps now that hawa is towards more decentralization, that moron is spouting bullshit in the other direction as usual. looks like he can't do without hating one group or another for some lame reason.

btw, BJP doesn't have a chance in TN. It has nothing to do with Modi. TN politics is casteist too. your original comparison is definitely misplaced.

@3$%

5 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

Dinakaran won bodi ni left leg tho tannaru Tamil Nadu lo 

India is federal republic antey bodi gadu Soni xxx vachi chestam antey no way

Is dinakaran not the guy who got caught in bribing election commission for symbol?

Jayalalitha eedini eppudo party nunchi gentesindi. Ippudu eedu amey constituency ki mla. 

I would say ap is in better position than tn