Sell farmland in East Godavari & Buy Farmland near Hyderabad Outskirts ??? How safe is it??? Suggestion plz

sid_22

Will explain in brief about the situation.

Native place: Near Rajahmundry.

My Dad sold some of his share of farmland in village 10 years ago. So at the moment 20 acres farmland still remaining.

I'm telling my dad to sell off all the remaining land in our native village since we rarely go there any longer(Grandfather also expired 15 years ago).

And Investment wise chooskunna appreciation rate will be higher in Hyderabad compared to villages in future. Farmland near Hyderabad unte atleast I can build a farmhouse there and visit regularly anytime I want ani told. 

Settled in Hyderabad since 80's so literally spent all my life in Hyderabad......... Childhood days summer holidays or sankranti time lo used to visit my native place  other than that I personally have no connection with that place.

I'm more connected to Hyderabad, where as my dad still has that connect to his native place. He's also thinking in terms of safety.

He's says having the Farmland as it is in native place is like safe locker, no one will steal or grab it....... Where as in Hyderabad there will be so much of land grabbing....... it will be hard to protect the land in the future.

Decison matram naake vadilesaru.. he'll do whatever I say..Image result for brahmi gifs thinking. Decide avvaleka chastunna.

5 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

sell half in rajamundry and buy in TG rendu places lo land undadam manchidhey gaa, rajamundry ey area noo cheppu kobarri thota or polam?

polam......Rice field uncle........Related image...... Recently aquaculture boom kooda baaga start ayyindi anta village lo.......... so farm guys nearby are converting them into shrimp fields like crazy.

38 minutes ago, sid_22 said:

polam......Rice field uncle........Related image...... Recently aquaculture boom kooda baaga start ayyindi anta village lo.......... so farm guys nearby are converting them into shrimp fields like crazy.

15 Years back ey start ayyindhi ley aqua boom mee village ki late ga vachinattu undhi, area PM karo if you dont mind.

If you buy in Hyd, I am not sure but lending in Godavari area will give better money because those lands are good enough to give yearly income (maybe not too much but decent enough). Where you want to buy near Hyd, do you have anyone to take care or look after? What your father told, is absolutely correct because in village people can let you know if someone try to steal or do random things at your farm though you don't live.

2 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

If you buy in Hyd, I am not sure but lending in Godavari area will give better money because those lands are good enough to give yearly income (maybe not too much but decent enough). Where you want to buy near Hyd, do you have anyone to take care or look after? What your father told, is absolutely correct because in village people can let you know if someone try to steal or do random things at your farm though you don't live.

cheruvu chesi lease ki isthey acre ki 30k vasthundhi year ki nenu cheppindhi pa go prices thu go lo kuda inchiminchu anthey ravochu min 6 lakhs yearly vasthaayi ala lease ki icheysina 

Just now, tom bhayya said:

cheruvu chesi lease ki isthey acre ki 30k vasthundhi year ki nenu cheppindhi pa go prices thu go lo kuda inchiminchu anthey ravochu min 6 lakhs yearly vasthaayi ala lease ki icheysina 

Min 40-45k nadustundhi bro. I don't know his farm situation but if you own Coconut farms, the trend in Godavari is they are now farming CoCa recently, two crops. Which has about 60k as of last year. I researched to buy some.

2 minutes ago, Pipucbn said:

Buy land our Dream Machine Land . Bramaravathi.

10000000 Times avuddi

depends on your perception baa. If you like village life and believe in farm land nothing beats the pleasure of it. You can buy anywhere not just in Amaravati but yes, if the goal is for apperception of properties then we have to take risks.

54 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

52 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Min 40-45k nadustundhi bro. I don't know his farm situation but if you own Coconut farms, the trend in Godavari is they are now farming CoCa recently, two crops. Which has about 60k as of last year. I researched to buy some.

atleast 60k lease  is price right now.  Related image

2 hours ago, sid_22 said:

if you dont have time to look after them, lease ki ichhey or

malabar vepa, eucalyptus trees or red sandalwood, you dont need to look after them every day.

eucalyptus trees  dont need the maintance yearly once you have to prune them, balaniki okasari mandhu pettali, needed your farm has healthy soil.

1 crop will come in 2-3 years

2nd crop in 2 - 3years

3rd crop in another 2 to 3 years

right now the rate is down, demand decreased as most of the farmers are cultivating

1 acre ki profit will be around 60 k to 70k if the trees are in right size

malabar vepa 

this one needs little more maintenance, more water, it will take 3-4 years but the profit is higher compared to eucalyptus. acre ki 1 lakh vasthundhi

sri chandanam 

you need to get premission from the forest department, not that hard to get. but maintenance is little high for this type of crop. the crop comes in 8 to 10 years, but the profits are very good, you can earn at least 50 lakhs per acre  yes you heard it right. but you have to have a person to guard the trees 24*7. if you loose a tree you need to inform it the forest department. risks ekkuva and moreover this plant gets energy form other plants roots, so intermediate crop kindha kandhulu, bathhai lantivi compulsory veyyali.

idhanthe endhuku anukunte just go for aqua culture

dont give all the acres to a single person if he doesnt get profits that will big problem for you also

20 acres antunnavu kabatti give to atleast 2 or 3 persons, before giving find out

how many years of experience he has in that field?

how many acres he is doing right now?

try to find out how can he survive if he get losses.

shrimp farming lo risks ekkuva but profits will be high year ki 2 to 3 times yeild untundhi

fish farming low risk profits also less compared to shrimp

crab farming kooda undhi, profits ekkuva vasthaayi maintenance kooda thakkuva but initial investment, exporting meedha grip undali etc.

ivanni naaku vadhu anukunte land ki land ee buy cheyyadam correct. my suggestion is to buy agriculture land with good water source like close to river,rather than commercial land. Related image