Sell farmland in East Godavari & Buy Farmland near Hyderabad Outskirts ??? How safe is it??? Suggestion plz

sid_22

Keep half and replace the other half with a farm land with in 50 kms radius to hyd. Water compulsory. Antha replace cheyyodhu and farm land ni vere assets like flat or plot gaa convert cheyyodhu.

12 minutes ago, reddyeee said:

Keep half and replace the other half with a farm land with in 50 kms radius to hyd. Water compulsory. Antha replace cheyyodhu and farm land ni vere assets like flat or plot gaa convert cheyyodhu.

16 hours ago, Pipucbn said:

Buy land our Dream Machine Land . Bramaravathi.

10000000 Times avuddi

How are Amaravathi land rates now compared to 4 years back ?  Olympics host sese stadium pakkana ina , Hyperloop station pakkana ina emina manchi deals vunte seppu man.

29 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

How are Amaravathi land rates now compared to 4 years back ?  Olympics host sese stadium pakkana ina , Hyperloop station pakkana ina emina manchi deals vunte seppu man.

Entha lo chustunnav?

17 hours ago, tacobell fan said:

Min 40-45k nadustundhi bro. I don't know his farm situation but if you own Coconut farms, the trend in Godavari is they are now farming CoCa recently, two crops. Which has about 60k as of last year. I researched to buy some.

16 hours ago, timmy said:

atleast 60k lease  is price right now.  Related image

Vaarini 60k Etla workout avuthundhi vayya theesukunnodiki 

cheruvulu ki lease eche best option and you dont need worry anything.

Nuv tavvi este min 60k/acre per yr or vallu tavvukunte 35-40k lease vastadi depends on location and roya/chepa ponds.

nuv hyd lo konna kabza cheyaru ani gurantee enti?

rajamundry lo kuda rates baane growing up so i would prefer not to sell and moreover its ancestors property.

2 hours ago, afdb2356 said:

ma neighbours di lease ki echaru 1lac/acre for royalla cheruvu 

1 lac per acre aaaaah.....:surprised-038:....100 acres unte........ anni holes mooskuni year antha intlo koosunna you'll earn 1 crore per year......:3D_Smiles:......... but I heard royyal cheruvu will pollute the land and make it uninhabitable to grow any crop again in the future.

Our Farm land is on lease........ Acre ki 20k ento vastundi......... yeah its low.

28 minutes ago, sid_22 said:

1 lac per acre aaaaah.....:surprised-038:....100 acres unte........ anni holes mooskuni year antha intlo koosunna you'll earn 1 crore per year......:3D_Smiles:......... but I heard royyal cheruvu will pollute the land and make it uninhabitable to grow any crop again in the future.

Our Farm land is on lease........ Acre ki 20k ento vastundi......... yeah its low.

anni chotla aa lease ledu babu

yes few years pattudi set avatanki , iyna cheruvulu chesaka malli crop side enduku veltav, and nuv vellina pakkane cheruvulu vunte ne crop pandadu sarigga

27 minutes ago, sid_22 said:

yess shrimp & fish cultivation will ruin the land and water, land can be brought back to cultivation friendly but it takes time & cost. Related image

On 2/16/2018 at 8:09 PM, sid_22 said:

Will explain in brief about the situation.

Native place: Near Rajahmundry.

My Dad sold some of his share of farmland in village 10 years ago. So at the moment 20 acres farmland still remaining.

I'm telling my dad to sell off all the remaining land in our native village since we rarely go there any longer(Grandfather also expired 15 years ago).

And Investment wise chooskunna appreciation rate will be higher in Hyderabad compared to villages in future. Farmland near Hyderabad unte atleast I can build a farmhouse there and visit regularly anytime I want ani told. 

Settled in Hyderabad since 80's so literally spent all my life in Hyderabad......... Childhood days summer holidays or sankranti time lo used to visit my native place  other than that I personally have no connection with that place.

I'm more connected to Hyderabad, where as my dad still has that connect to his native place. He's also thinking in terms of safety.

He's says having the Farmland as it is in native place is like safe locker, no one will steal or grab it....... Where as in Hyderabad there will be so much of land grabbing....... it will be hard to protect the land in the future.

Decison matram naake vadilesaru.. he'll do whatever I say..Image result for brahmi gifs thinking. Decide avvaleka chastunna.

You will live in any scenario, so you are safe

On 2/16/2018 at 7:09 PM, sid_22 said:

Will explain in brief about the situation.

Native place: Near Rajahmundry.

My Dad sold some of his share of farmland in village 10 years ago. So at the moment 20 acres farmland still remaining.

I'm telling my dad to sell off all the remaining land in our native village since we rarely go there any longer(Grandfather also expired 15 years ago).

And Investment wise chooskunna appreciation rate will be higher in Hyderabad compared to villages in future. Farmland near Hyderabad unte atleast I can build a farmhouse there and visit regularly anytime I want ani told. 

Settled in Hyderabad since 80's so literally spent all my life in Hyderabad......... Childhood days summer holidays or sankranti time lo used to visit my native place  other than that I personally have no connection with that place.

I'm more connected to Hyderabad, where as my dad still has that connect to his native place. He's also thinking in terms of safety.

He's says having the Farmland as it is in native place is like safe locker, no one will steal or grab it....... Where as in Hyderabad there will be so much of land grabbing....... it will be hard to protect the land in the future.

Decison matram naake vadilesaru.. he'll do whatever I say..Image result for brahmi gifs thinking. Decide avvaleka chastunna.

Bro, best option 20 acres ni lease ki ochei for aqua. U get 60-75k/acre per year so close to 12-15L per year.