Ee dB lo democracy vunda???

Raithu_bidda_

Why removing anti tdp and anti ntr threads???

everyone wants psycopk to be banned we voted for it still he’s not gone and they are giving warning points only???

if we use bad language he can ban any one 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raithu_bidda_

• Android_Halwa

• uttermost

• Bhia

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Raithu_bidda_ said:

Why removing anti tdp and anti ntr threads???

everyone wants psycopk to be banned we voted for it still he’s not gone and they are giving warning points only???

if we use bad language he can ban any one 

Please report any post which is abusive and inappropriate 

Just now, MOD23 said:

Report sesthe am sestav we all reported and conducted voting to ban psycopk he’s still posting shiiat yellow journals 

8 minutes ago, MOD23 said:

I have reported personal abusings few hundred times. Nothing happened. 

Lot of unnessasary threads are being started by a user tagging my name and every time it happened, I choose to ignore quietely and reported. 

Nothing happened...it doesn’t matter to me although but it’s just irony that MOD’s ask members to report even though no action is ever taken on anyone. 

It’s funny. 

11 minutes ago, MOD23 said:

Action teesukuni warning points isthe origedi emi ledu...MOD status peeki dobbu vaya..let’s see as a normal member if psycopk can survive in this DB. 

Lets see if psycopk can still indulge in normal conversations as a normal member...

teesidobburri vaya teesidobburri....psycopk ki MOD status peeki dobburri first...

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Action teesukuni warning points isthe origedi emi ledu...MOD status peeki dobbu vaya..let’s see as a normal member if psycopk can survive in this DB. 

Lets see if psycopk can still indulge in normal conversations as a normal member...

teesidobburri vaya teesidobburri....psycopk ki MOD status peeki dobburri first...

+69 psycopk ki mod rights tiseyandi kaka conduct voting 

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

He absolutely can't survive.

can RK survive as a light boy in his ABN set?

psycopk is quite the egoist. 

Just now, sattipandu said:

haha endhi andaru piscop thatha meda intha paga battesinaaru

age ki batti chaadastham undhi aayanaki anukoni chee thuu anukoni vadileyyochu why pattukoni hanging still??

its like a constitutional monarchy.

the king exists, so others can find faults with him, and pat themselves on their back for being 'better than the king atleast'.

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

its like a constitutional monarchy.

the king exists, so others can find faults with him, and pat themselves on their back for being 'better than the king atleast'.

ohhh GOT lo cersei ni shame walk cheyinchinattu anamaata

scum can call the queen "the bitch" for a moment and spit on her but at the end of the tunnel she will again be queen and ffuck them over.

Just now, sattipandu said:

ohhh GOT lo cersei ni shame walk cheyinchinattu anamaata

scum can call the queen "the bitch" for a moment and spit on her but at the end of the tunnel she will again be queen and ffuck them over.

Kompa tisi @psycopk tatha chetha shame walk chepistava anti CITI_c$yCITI_c$y

@Raithu_bidda_: Bhayya i dont undrerstand why you go so personal on some guys....antha hatred is not good for anyone...i saw some of your informative posts in crypto posts....i didnt see the posts of pyscopk guy buy i dont understand why they pinned Lokesh Seattle trip schedules thats BS. There are so many good posts taht can be pinned

note: its my personal opinion 

feel free to criticize me in a constructive manner