How costly is a Military personnel’s life?

reality

Hurriyat members called for a two-day bandh in protest against the killings of the terrorists and the civilians. Separatists, under the banner of Joint Resistance Leadership, called for the strike. JRL, comprising Syed Ali Shah Geelani, Mirwaiz Umar Farooq and Yasin Malik, asked people to suspend business and other activities.

_%~

Thousands of people attended the funeral of a terrorist, identified by cop as Rouf Ahmed Khanday, from Dehruna village of South Kashmir’s Islamabad district. They raised “anti-government” and “pro-Pakistan” slogans. A complete shutdown was observed in Islamabad district.

I think its better to get a referendum like Scotland/England and if Kashmiris prefer to be with PAK, get Kashmir the fcuk out of India. Let them strangle being under PAK...

Looking at below, investing (both taxpayer’s money as well as lives of Army) on Kashmir is a BIG waste.

DZHrU8eVMAAiOJ5.jpg:large

DZHrybXU8AIeNi1.jpg:large

2 hours ago, reality said:

Thousands of people attended the funeral of a terrorist, identified by cop as Rouf Ahmed Khanday, from Dehruna village of South Kashmir’s Islamabad district. They raised “anti-government” and “pro-Pakistan” slogans. A complete shutdown was observed in Islamabad district.

they raise pro-pak slogans and ppl like you will further support them by chanting spineless bodi sHa_clap4

2 hours ago, reality said:

I think its better to get a referendum like Scotland/England and if Kashmiris prefer to be with PAK, get Kashmir the fcuk out of India. Let them strangle being under PAK...

Looking at below, investing (both taxpayer’s money as well as lives of Army) on Kashmir is a BIG waste.

DZHrU8eVMAAiOJ5.jpg:large

DZHrybXU8AIeNi1.jpg:large

mr brainless.....if we allow Kashmir to go to pak......you think they will continue wit their life peacefully??

they will form a isis in Kashmir and will be further emboldened to carry on the mission of Gazwa e hind......

@reality nee yavva until your family get impacted mee lanti vallaki Ardham kaadhu.......btw I don't wish any1 to get affected.......but ppl like you should be forklifted and dumped in Indian Ocean ......only then India will develop

37 minutes ago, batman2 said:

they will form a isis in Kashmir and will be further emboldened to carry on the mission of Gazwa e hind......

@reality nee yavva until your family get impacted mee lanti vallaki Ardham kaadhu.......btw I don't wish any1 to get affected.......but ppl like you should be forklifted and dumped in Indian Ocean ......only then India will develop

Dont worry bro, they are already getting due everywhere, in kashmir, Europe, Canada, USA.

No civilized society is accepting these Muzzie ISIS scum. They are on the loosing side.

4 hours ago, batman2 said:

Arey guddi na kodaka...andhuke Kashmir ni cutoff cheyya mantuntunna...see above...nuvvu konchem sepu bodi gadi bhajana manesi...think from a soldier’s perspective.

they raise pro-pak slogans and ppl like you will further support them by chanting spineless bodi sHa_clap4

Again arei guddi nakodaka....I am hating those brainless *****s for thier stupity in chanting Pro-Pak slogans, and equally hating Bodi for his inaction, and equally hating idiots like you for continuously chanting pro-bodi slogans...

Ne yevva...nee anno thammudo soldier ayyi...ee Paki LKs cheyhilo sachhi unte...ni yevva pade badha ento thelisedhi neeku...

mr brainless.....if we allow Kashmir to go to pak......you think they will continue wit their life peacefully??

Logic is simple ra chavata...

If majority of them love PAK, let them be with Pak and inflict themselves to be on a faster path to hell.

If Bodi or Congi or any Govt continues this inaction, they will penetrate further into the country and ruin all parts of the country (taking Kashmir as their model).  I think thats what the terrists like you would also like to fancy?

My comments are applicable to all Indian govts for failing to give a logical end to this. I am saying spineless Bodi, because these incidents are on the rise in his rule.