All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

On 9/10/2018 at 9:32 AM, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Sure we can meet up sometime. I'm busy now a days and playing less poker from last three weeks. If this thread is helpful to you, that's good. I'm mostly a cash player but thinking of concentrating more on tournaments starting November. Thought to come to Borgata for September events but been busy and not able to make it. Good luck and try to build stack with a plan in tourneys. Pick better spots and play GSB3.gif?1370457845

@Nellore_peddareddi bro, do you have any tips for tournament players? 

1 hour ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

@Nellore_peddareddi @KakiJanaky @hello987 @CricPokChic @nag123bms123 @Luke ee katha manchigundi vastharu yeah kaludam kaludam antaru malla silent ayyepotharu andaru.. arey addo okka decide cheydam appaa.. First Month decide cheyandi.. Options October or November or December Chepandi.. Then we will decide other scenarios.... 

@KillBill_Pandey69 bro, I am fine for any of the above months if we are going to meet in East Coast.

2 hours ago, nag123bms123 said:

@Nellore_peddareddi bro, do you have any tips for tournament players? 

Yes I do have. Try to start the tournament based on levels and number of days the tournament played. Don't start tournament on level 1. That's first tip. I usually prefer to start at the level when we start around 50 bigs(This is my analysis after playing some tournaments). So Lets say we have two days event and 1st day have 16 levels and you start with 100k stack. and 1k/2k blinds are at level 10. Then I prefer to start around level 9 or level 10. But remember to know what is the last level to buyin before doing this.GSB3.gif?1370457845

4 hours ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

@Nellore_peddareddi @KakiJanaky @hello987 @CricPokChic @nag123bms123 @Luke ee katha manchigundi vastharu yeah kaludam kaludam antaru malla silent ayyepotharu andaru.. arey addo okka decide cheydam appaa.. First Month decide cheyandi.. Options October or November or December Chepandi.. Then we will decide other scenarios.... 

Fine any day any month any year GSB3.gif?1370457845

23 hours ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

am in between nov and jan. @KillBill_Pandey69 why dont you take the lead and start working on this? #justasking... like finalizing the place, date, no of days, hotel, food, hangout and so forth... lets chill ba

Life is too short, time is too precious, and the stakes are too high to dwell on what might have been.

-- Hilary Clinton

On 9/11/2018 at 9:00 PM, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Yes I do have. Try to start the tournament based on levels and number of days the tournament played. Don't start tournament on level 1. That's first tip. I usually prefer to start at the level when we start around 50 bigs(This is my analysis after playing some tournaments). So Lets say we have two days event and 1st day have 16 levels and you start with 100k stack. and 1k/2k blinds are at level 10. Then I prefer to start around level 9 or level 10. But remember to know what is the last level to buyin before doing this.GSB3.gif?1370457845

Thanks @Nellore_peddareddi. That's what I do mostly. Thank You! What else?

8 hours ago, nag123bms123 said:

Thanks @Nellore_peddareddi. That's what I do mostly. Thank You! What else?

Try to be above average stack and pick spots once in a while where you can keep all your chips in between. Don't try to play even better hands aggressively in bubble time. Study table as you will be shifted multiple times. When there is only one guy in last levels who min raised and everyone folds you are with big blind, trying to defend out of position sucks with mediocre hand. Just give up in those cases as lots of changes on those hands you get connected to board and you end up continuing that hand and end up losing whole stack. If you want to play try to 3bet on those spots else give up. Headsup out of position in last levels need to be played better. Your play should be initial levels--- Aggressive, then slow down and play nuts middle levels,  and when its final levels 3bets and defending on right spots and narrow down yourself to final table.   GSB3.gif?1370457845

17 hours ago, KakiJanaky said:

am in between nov and jan. @KillBill_Pandey69 why dont you take the lead and start working on this? #justasking... like finalizing the place, date, no of days, hotel, food, hangout and so forth... lets chill ba

Life is too short, time is too precious, and the stakes are too high to dwell on what might have been.

-- Hilary Clinton

Ilanti quotations whatsapp lo Saibaba bommesi goodmorning messages ki bauntai amma GSB3.gif?1370457845

19 hours ago, KakiJanaky said:

-- Hilary Clinton

So, once @hello987 and @CricPokChic confirms we can plan something in Nov or Dec preferably Nov.. East coast MGM or Brogata aythey we might not have to worry about accommodation @Nellore_peddareddi and @nag123bms123 will take care of it..