AFDB Samparpinchu BIGBOSS - Season 2

kiraak_poradu

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

how about this counter question?

why do girls need a man, after growing older? I mean, what purpose does that man serve in her life, if you think about it?

just another smartalec with an opinion on how the woman should act annd be.

if the girl maintains a good exercise routine, and busies herself with her girlfriends and hobbies, guys will line up to date the girl, and she can be picky then. :)

ofcourse, its not as easy as I describe. But its not as stark as several guys claims that girls have to make their pick before they turn 25, or be frustrated single women forever.

There are men who just are looking for someone to live a peaceful life with, without much drama.

personally, I think that when you want something really bad, it just keeps eluding you. So better to busy ourselves with other stuff, and let life happen. more importantly meet a lot of new interesting people, and take time to fall in love :)

@uttermost

meeru vyasarachama potillo geluchukunnaru pradama bagumati 

bl@st

4 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

I am not expecting any of these. I think what I was asking isn't too much to ask for

absolutely not. its the basic thing for any relationship.

ignore guys who claim that guy is entitled to this and that. those are the kind of guys you should avoid.

even if they charm you with their desi ruggedness. @3$%

7 minutes ago, uttermost said:

how about this counter question?

why do girls need a man, after growing older? I mean, what purpose does that man serve in her life, if you think about it?

just another smartalec with an opinion on how the woman should act annd be.

if the girl maintains a good exercise routine, and busies herself with her girlfriends and hobbies, guys will line up to date the girl, and she can be picky then. :)

ofcourse, its not as easy as I describe. But its not as stark as several guys claims that girls have to make their pick before they turn 25, or be frustrated single women forever.

There are men who just are looking for someone to live a peaceful life with, without much drama.

personally, I think that when you want something really bad, it just keeps eluding you. So better to busy ourselves with other stuff, and let life happen. more importantly meet a lot of new interesting people, and take time to fall in love :)

*=:

2 minutes ago, Heroin said:

Nope naku anta maturity ledu the guy i married is already matured n egoistic 

nevvu telugu movies lo heroin laga unte ne isthapadutharu e egoistic guys...like...brain use cheyakapovadamu...

1 minute ago, Heroin said:

Nope naku anta maturity ledu the guy i married is already matured n egoistic 

Egoistic explain 

4 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

True :) I try to follow most of the times but I have breakdowns in between and this is one of those days

you will get through these sort of days.

but I suggest you form a sisterhood, than be in this db where people judge each other in the worst possible way.

my 2 cents.

Be happy :)

1 minute ago, Desi_guy said:

nevvu telugu movies lo heroin laga unte ne isthapadutharu e egoistic guys...like...brain use cheyakapovadamu...

I think I know you

Just now, uttermost said:

you will get through these sort of days.

but I suggest you form a sisterhood, than be in this db where people judge each other in the worst possible way.

my 2 cents.

Be happy :)

:)