Missing guy from CA - Raghavendra rao Pandu

YoungBlood

31 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Rey reyyyyy bj ga idhi emaina pulka gaalla story entraaa Nee pulihora kalapadaniki

this credit goes to our dB raw officer  @YoungBlood

&*5Glad that it’s resolved. But he is still lying to his parents.. shame on him

okavela vadu USC aithe...ilantivi govt agencies drustiki velli vadu misrepresentation chesadu emaina ani telisthe..they will strip him off his USC and send him home..appudu happy ga amma ayya tho kalsi undochu...lol

42 minutes ago, Demigod said:

okavela vadu USC aithe...ilantivi govt agencies drustiki velli vadu misrepresentation chesadu emaina ani telisthe..they will strip him off his USC and send him home..appudu happy ga amma ayya tho kalsi undochu...lol

Roger that

"My son's visa also expired. I would like to request Sushma Swaraj ma'am and Indian Embassy to help my son get a visa and reunite with us," Mr Bangaram said.

deniki visa enduku

3 hours ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Rey reyyyyy bj ga idhi emaina pulka gaalla story entraaa Nee pulihora kalapadaniki

this credit goes to our dB raw officer  @YoungBlood

ndtv

Mr Bangaram also thanked the Foreign Minister Minister Sushma Swaraj and Telangana's Information and Technology Minister KT Rama Rao for their help.

"My son's visa also expired. I would like to request Sushma Swaraj ma'am and Indian Embassy to help my son get a visa and reunite with us," Mr Bangaram said.

4 hours ago, SeemaLekka said:

deniki visa enduku

Any passport visa requests goes to passport Mata sushma swaraj

18 minutes ago, karthikn said:

Any passport visa requests goes to passport Mata sushma swaraj

India ravadaniki visa endhuku raja??

Poni us visa ne anukundam, sushma emi cheyyagaladu??

4 hours ago, SeemaLekka said:

deniki visa enduku

The mystery behind a Hyderabad techie going missing for nine months in California was solved on Saturday after he called home and confessed that he was imprisoned for assaulting a woman and had slipped into depression.

Mr P. Bangaram,  the father of techie Pandu Raghavendra Rao, had filed a police case in the US and also with the Saidabad police in Hyderabad about his son going missing.

He had also sought help from external affairs minister Sushma Swaraj to trace his son. Social media took up the report and a search was reportedly launched for Raghavendra Rao.

According to Mr Bangaram, a retired executive engineer, Raghavendra Rao called him and explained the situation. 

Mr Bahgaram said, “We withdrew the complaint in Saidabad on Thursday.” 

assaulting woman aa....aite mari FB lo pettina fotolu evrito digadu..

ameni pelli cheskunna ani chepochu ga....

leda did she rape him or he raped her...and settled in as her husband. 

1 hour ago, tom bhayya said:

The mystery behind a Hyderabad techie going missing for nine months in California was solved on Saturday after he called home and confessed that he was imprisoned for assaulting a woman and had slipped into depression.

Mr P. Bangaram,  the father of techie Pandu Raghavendra Rao, had filed a police case in the US and also with the Saidabad police in Hyderabad about his son going missing.

He had also sought help from external affairs minister Sushma Swaraj to trace his son. Social media took up the report and a search was reportedly launched for Raghavendra Rao.

According to Mr Bangaram, a retired executive engineer, Raghavendra Rao called him and explained the situation. 

Mr Bahgaram said, “We withdrew the complaint in Saidabad on Thursday.” 

Wah wah..emanna story create chesinda.. Pelli, pillalu , dream come true ani FB la illu foto lu.. podhukulu uber lyft nadupukunta howlesh gadu siggu sharam lekunda inka abadhalu chepukuntu bathukuthundu.. Microsoft his Arse!!..ipatikaina story motham amma ayya ki correct ga cheppi, nenu inka india ki Ranu,  na jeevitham nadi ani oppukora Battebazzz 

Vadu 100% thread chusindu..anduke his excuse to his dad was around girl..if not aa 10% nijam kuda chepthalekunde.. inka variety story chepthubde..such a manipulator!!

43 minutes ago, YoungBlood said:

Vadu 100% thread chusindu..anduke his excuse to his dad was around girl..if not aa 10% nijam kuda chepthalekunde.. inka variety story chepthubde..such a manipulator!!

nuvvedo keyboard hero anipinchukundam ante vp ni chesesadaa aithe brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236