inkem NCM.... okkokaru walkout chestunnaru.. majority mark assam

Spartan

third front will be distant dream...

Highlights from Lok Sabha:

* True to speculation, Odisha's Biju Janata Dal MPs walked out as soon as the debate began. They later said this move should not be seen as an attempt to "help the BJP government". The majority mark fell to 258.

* Shiv Sena also decided not to attend Parliament on Friday. "We are with the BJP today, can't say about tomorrow," the Sena said. Majority mark went down to 249.

* TDP's Jayadev Galla initiated the debate. He said Andhra Pradesh was divided in 2014 in an undemocratic way, by bulldozing Parliament. "Andhra Pradesh was burdened by huge revenue deficit, a mammoth loan. AP has very few sources of revenue generation. Telangana was already a state. AP is a new state, but has got less funds. AP has been the loser in all aspects, it is languishing at all fronts despite talent," Galla said. "You raised the expectations of the people of AP only to shatter them. The BJP will be decimated in Andhra like the Congress was. This is not a threat, but a shraap," he added. He also criticised the BJP's move to field corruption-accused candidates in the Karnataka elections, stating it blunted Modi's 'na khaaonga, na khaney dunga' promise. Galla attacked the Congress too for going back on promises made to Andhra Pradesh. 

Opposition parties, which hope to ‘expose’ the ruling government, appear to have fallen into a political trap by moving this motion as defeat is certain. The debate preceding the vote has just given Prime Minister Narendra Modi the opportunity to kickstart the BJP’s 2019 election campaign.

Just now, Kontekurradu said:

Intaki, full suport sestam, manam manam teluogollam,  ani seppina mana Pink party 
JAI Bodi annara?

evadiki em pattindi ncm ki support ivvadaniki? next time kuda bodi ne avutadu pm , so why to make him an enemy? evadidi vaadu kadukovvali

4 minutes ago, tables said:

evadiki em pattindi ncm ki support ivvadaniki? next time kuda bodi ne avutadu pm , so why to make him an enemy? evadidi vaadu kadukovvali

oho atna , sare kani 

3 hours ago, Spartan said:

* TDP's Jayadev Galla initiated the debate. He said Andhra Pradesh was divided in 2014 in an undemocratic way, by bulldozing Parliament. "Andhra Pradesh was burdened by huge revenue deficit, a mammoth loan. AP has very few sources of revenue generation. Telangana was already a state. AP is a new state, but has got less funds. AP has been the loser in all aspects, it is languishing at all fronts despite talent," Galla said. "You raised the expectations of the people of AP only to shatter them. The BJP will be decimated in Andhra like the Congress was. This is not a threat, but a shraap," he added. He also criticised the BJP's move to field corruption-accused candidates in the Karnataka elections, stating it blunted Modi's 'na khaaonga, na khaney dunga' promise. Galla attacked the Congress too for going back on promises made to Andhra Pradesh. 

Ramoji Rao + Murali Mohan aasthulani Hyd lo ammi AP lo invest cheesthe anni problems automatic gaa solve ayipothayi kada bro?

3 hours ago, Kontekurradu said:

Intaki, full suport sestam,  mana Pink party 
JAI Bodi annara?

Around 4 pm on Friday, the Telangana Rashtra Samiti announced that it will be abstaining from voting in the no-confidence motion.

The BJP will be decimated in Andhra like the Congress was..

emundi oka 5 years lo antha marchipotharu... ippudu AP congresski support cheyatle... alage 2024lo malli congressni hate chesi BJPki support chestaru...

18 minutes ago, ChinnaBaabu said:

Ramoji Rao + Murali Mohan aasthulani Hyd lo ammi AP lo invest cheesthe anni problems automatic gaa solve ayipothayi kada bro?

alage different places lo job chese vallu andaru... aplo edo oka business chesukunte kuda problem solve avuddi... chestara...

everyone is selfish and no one will think of the state development.... ekkada paisal vastayi anukunte akkada pedtharu investment... simple logic...

ma friend gadu seema bidda... YSR ante anni kosukuntadu... amaravathi ante C batch untaru...I hate it nenu eppudu ponu anadu... ee madhye amaravathi airport deggera evadoo land takkuvaki istunnadu ante poyi 2 plots konnadu... so no really cares about these sentiments...

1 minute ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

alage different places lo job chese vallu andaru... aplo edo oka business chesukunte kuda problem solve avuddi... chestara...

everyone is selfish and no one will think of the state development.... ekkada paisal vastayi anukunte akkada pedtharu investment... simple logic...

ma friend gadu seema bidda... YSR ante anni kosukuntadu... amaravathi ante C batch untaru...I hate it nenu eppudu ponu anadu... ee madhye amaravathi airport deggera evadoo land takkuvaki istunnadu ante poyi 2 plots konnadu... so no really cares about these sentiments...

+1

1 hour ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

Thats what I am telling bro. Then why should Modi only care about AP and why he should care AP only?????? There are other states as well.

On a different note, you do have logical question and I can address that as well. Think of how many NRAs invested madly in new Capital Region and Vijayawada in June,2014? Myself and my close friends themselves invested close to INR 5 Crores.

Why cant biggies do it? including Ramoji, MuraliMohan, Jagan, whole set of film stars etc?

34 minutes ago, ChinnaBaabu said:

Thats what I am telling bro. Then why should Modi only care about AP and why he should care AP only?????? There are other states as well.

On a different note, you do have logical question and I can address that as well. Think of how many NRAs invested madly in new Capital Region and Vijayawada in June,2014? Myself and my close friends themselves invested close to INR 5 Crores.

Why cant biggies do it? including Ramoji, MuraliMohan, Jagan, whole set of film stars etc?

nuuvu full sound party anamaata