Are gods younger than dinosaurus

nuzvid_mamidikaya

Gods may just be super powered other dimensional beings who may have stayed with us for a while in the past , I do believe in our gods , but just saying it may be a possibility

We a drop in the ocean , i mean earth is a drop in the ocean of universe and we don't know how many oceans ( i mean universe) , there could be multiple universe and like many stars in galaxy there could multiple universe in a super big universe or a different name for it. 

we don't even know where we are in our universe and there should be something guiding this multiple universes or space which might be god 

Just think about the world like this , On our skin we don't even see the bacteria until we use a microscope , 

For the world of bacteria which can't see us ( if they have mind ) think about us as god which is providing everything for their survival and also eradicate if the bacteria try to attack the body. 

Thats what i feel , we might be bacteria on the SKIN of god 

20 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

We a drop in the ocean , i mean earth is a drop in the ocean of universe and we don't know how many oceans ( i mean universe) , there could be multiple universe and like many stars in galaxy there could multiple universe in a super big universe or a different name for it. 

we don't even know where we are in our universe and there should be something guiding this multiple universes or space which might be god 

Just think about the world like this , On our skin we don't even see the bacteria until we use a microscope , 

For the world of bacteria which can't see us ( if they have mind ) think about us as god which is providing everything for their survival and also eradicate if the bacteria try to attack the body. 

Exactly,  Also Imagine a painting(we) being able to explain its painter(creator).It is logically impossible to encompass something that created our ability to encompass.

Chaduvu dabbu ekkuvai paityam tho kottukuntunnadu.......GOD tho comedy chestunnadu. God has created everything. How can a creator would be younger than his creation. Stupid fellow 

1 hour ago, iddaritho said:

that's why its easier to simply reject god, and focus on reality.

1 hour ago, Beardman said:

Exactly,  Also Imagine a painting(we) being able to explain its painter(creator).It is logically impossible to encompass something that created our ability to encompass.

Is everything predestined.. I feel so. Me going to work is predestined, reading this page is predestined, even turning my head, moving my fingers .... where is the beginning of this painting ? What happened before the beginning ?

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

that's why its easier to simply reject god, and focus on reality.

You  can't reject your existence , so you can't reject god , but religion and definition of god in the current form is what needs to be rejected and try to understand the real concept of god 

25 minutes ago, seal_breaker said:

Chaduvu dabbu ekkuvai paityam tho kottukuntunnadu.......GOD tho comedy chestunnadu. God has created everything. How can a creator would be younger than his creation. Stupid fellow 

Who created God ?

5 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

You  can't reject your existence , so you can't reject god , but religion and definition of god in the current form is what needs to be rejected and try to understand the real concept of god 

I can't reject my existence, ofcourse. but I can reject the idea of my existence. I can claim that I exist, because I exist, which cannot be disproven by anyone.

similarly I can reject the idea of a god, which is just an abstract concept to understand the world around you, and your place in it.

so I can reject that concept, because I have no need for it.

5 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

my theory is that my place in the world is to be a dcik, and die a dog's death some day, alone in a room, with  no one to attend to me.

believing in god gives me too much hope, when I prefer to die a dog's death, and fill atleast a 10x10m room with so much stench that it'll eventually be blown to pieces, so the land can be redeveloped. hehe..

12 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Is everything predestined.. I feel so. Me going to work is predestined, reading this page is predestined, even turning my head, moving my fingers .... where is the beginning of this painting ? What happened before the beginning ?

You are right, universe  is unfolding as it is supposed to be.I agree everything is predestined, but you do have free will too. We dont yet know the beginning and the end. It's just is, Its infinite. 

Study kabbalistic concept of god, its better than philosophy

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

Yes , agree. That is the reason I like PK movie.