LONDON was built on STOLEN MONEY from INDIA, @Uttermost

Beardman

5 hours ago, KHALLAS said:

How can we say it is stolen money. They knew how to control people. They ruled half the world. If everything is fare in war, they did all they can.. They took a chance to divide people and rule the nation's. Do not forget to include States as well. States got independence in 1812... 

People say it is stolen money because they cannot accept the truth we were occupied, colonized and ruled by British. They took the opportunity of then rulers. There was never a country called India before Aug 15th 1947. It was like a different kingdoms ruled by Kings who are already divided into different sects by religion, region and caste as well. 

When our Kings spread Buddhism to different countries like Cambodia, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Indonesia, srilanka, Burma, Japan, China etc... We say our people are great... But it was only their thirst to conquer different pieces of land to ensure their name and get fame. So we cannot be hypocrites when we talk about our culture. 

Those days whoever is powerful ruled people or land. Who ever won was king. First Indian revolution happened in 1857 as per our school books... But slavery was banned in 1833 all over British empire. So Kings thought it is time to fight against,if not people will revolt against those rulers. India got Independence not because of our fight, but British empire could not control or spend money after the two consecutive world wars.. But I do have great respect to people who fought for independence with out any conditions...of all the Countries ruled by British empire, we stand with outmost freedom because of their spirit and fight. We don't pay taxes to King or queen or we don't pledge allegiance to Monarchy. Most of the countries do. We must appreciate our people concern. They fought for complete freedom, without conditions.. 

I may be wrong.. instead of trolling me.. please correct me.. this is my opinion, which has nothing to do with my family or my caste or Creed or religion... But one person I remember everyday, my social sir in school gave a clear picture how it worked for India ( I am sure it is his opinion as well). 

Fact agreed

9 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

brainwashing people with wrong information is pretty easy in india and people are happy to listen to this dumb fucks

+11111

6 hours ago, KHALLAS said:

How can we say it is stolen money. They knew how to control people. They ruled half the world. If everything is fare in war, they did all they can.. They took a chance to divide people and rule the nation's. Do not forget to include States as well. States got independence in 1812... 

People say it is stolen money because they cannot accept the truth we were occupied, colonized and ruled by British. They took the opportunity of then rulers. There was never a country called India before Aug 15th 1947. It was like a different kingdoms ruled by Kings who are already divided into different sects by religion, region and caste as well. 

When our Kings spread Buddhism to different countries like Cambodia, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Indonesia, srilanka, Burma, Japan, China etc... We say our people are great... But it was only their thirst to conquer different pieces of land to ensure their name and get fame. So we cannot be hypocrites when we talk about our culture. 

Those days whoever is powerful ruled people or land. Who ever won was king. First Indian revolution happened in 1857 as per our school books... But slavery was banned in 1833 all over British empire. So Kings thought it is time to fight against,if not people will revolt against those rulers. India got Independence not because of our fight, but British empire could not control or spend money after the two consecutive world wars.. But I do have great respect to people who fought for independence with out any conditions...of all the Countries ruled by British empire, we stand with outmost freedom because of their spirit and fight. We don't pay taxes to King or queen or we don't pledge allegiance to Monarchy. Most of the countries do. We must appreciate our people concern. They fought for complete freedom, without conditions.. 

I may be wrong.. instead of trolling me.. please correct me.. this is my opinion, which has nothing to do with my family or my caste or Creed or religion... But one person I remember everyday, my social sir in school gave a clear picture how it worked for India ( I am sure it is his opinion as well). 

just watch shashi tharoor. 

wrong is wrong....  we are talking about british. they did wrong period... it doesnt matter.. it has to be called out...

here we are not talking about what happend before them.

21 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

brainwashing people with wrong information is pretty easy in india and people are happy to listen to this dumb fucks

so what do you think about Russia influence on Americans  via social media ? now tell me who is  drumpfrock

6 hours ago, KHALLAS said:

So ni logic prakram evariki control chese power vunte vallu edaina cheyachu kill,loot anything? If it is wrong it is wrong. btw everything is fare  in war valla kosam petukunnede. Kings spread buddhism not by knife on throat or by force it was adopted by choice.  But british spread religion forcefully and looted us in many different ways exploited us to the core and you say this is right. Go back to history books you will know the atrocities. 

56 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

Yes it is easy to brain wash so get your facts right before commenting then.

13 hours ago, KHALLAS said:

lol what a third grade moron.... that post was full of tosh :lol: