Amrita

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Fake ani telisaka anandapadda tumblr_n3thcp7gbK1svwpr6o10_250.gif

@3$%

read my story. I have written in some other thread. I have forgotten the name of the thread.

7 hours ago, Biskot said:

@3$%

read my story. I have written in some other thread. I have forgotten the name of the thread.

Cinema Peru ivvakunda cinema choodamantav, davirector and writer Peru tho search cheyyala ee DB lo

These are the various kinds of people you meet in a ladies gym.

Vanishers:

These are the people one often see at the gym.[IMG]They have registered, worked out for one week. But after that their workout frequency goes down to twice a day, twice a week, twice a month till nil. They show up at gym once in moonlight, because their parents/spouse told them that their gym fees is an utter waste and they want to disprove it. In next two days, they vanish again.

Gossipers:

You would have definitely seen them at ladies gym. They can be college/school/office friends or neighbors who registered together at gym. They take adjacent equipments and talk about various topics like how the popular guy at college fell for them or how bad their mother- in-law or sil is. What annoys you the most is, they block the equipments by sitting their for long time. When you ask them are you using this equipment, pat comes their reply Yes. But after few minutes, their gossip continues.

To be brides:

Yes. As like everybody they want to look at their best for wedding and they have registered to tone down their body. They come to gym quite frequently. Often they are seen asking question from others like how to maintain your nails or where did you purchase that ear-ring mostly related to looking good at wedding. :idea

Few of them take extreme measures like, eating only one banana throughout the day. No matter amount of time you spend them in explaining about good food intake, they are quite firm about their way of losing weight. By the end of conversation with them you end up offering a silent prayer to god for their health.

Keen Learners:

This is quite a minority set in gym. . They come regularly exercise and don't talk/waste time They learn exercise from web-sites and practice them. They would be seen talking with coach regarding their diet,workout schedule.

Ideally they use gym like how it should be used. 

Music-Lovers:

Exercise without music, No No for these people. They would be often seen changing the FM stations. 

Sales-woman:

You wish you don't run into them today. They sell something which would be useful to ladies like chudidhar materials, Tupperware, beauty products etc. Every fifteen days they are seen entering gym with a bagful of products and always on you to buy something.

Yes. They make more profit in gym that they don't mind paying the gym fees. They are often seen exercising in the adjacent equipment of prospective customer. :rant

Observers:
Nothing misses their eyes. These are the category who observers others very intently .They would give statistics of who is gossiping, who is working out etc. Very few of them end-up writing articles like this.