Global Entry Interview Experience

tacobell fan

I happened to attend in-person interview for Global Entry. The office doesn’t have a clue on this and he did not approve nor deny the application. He was under impression this program is meant for Green card holders. But the program clearly mention there are no such limitations on who should apply. He suggested my visa is only valid until next year so he cannot approve 5 years for Global Entry and asked me to reschedule when his boss is in office so that he can make an appropriate decision. I’m glad that guy did not deny. It costed me “1 year” wait time to get conditional approval.  

As per the GE, if there are any changes in the application you have to schedule an interview and let the officer know about changes such as Visa updates which makes this whole process of 5 year approval makes sense. I agree to certain extent of his argument while the they are not completely aware of program rules/regulations. 

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Spartan said:

anduke H1 vallaki bisket program idi..

Program rules lo eligible category visa list emi ledu bro. There is a specific clause to update the office each time there is a change in application status like you need to schedule an interview. If we assume as per officer, once you get GEP you don’t have to see them for five years but that’s not the rule.