RX 100 stories

argadorn

7 minutes ago, vendettaa said:

i also know one affair between single mom(having 15 yrs old daughter) and 10 years younger guy , that guy calmga india velli vere ammayni pelli cheskunnadu and this lady married old guy for Green card and soon expecting citizenship

nenu young age ammayila gurinchi antay meeru illegal panula gurinchi telling ....

29 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

idhi naa chinapudu neighbourhood lo jarigindhi.

One married lady with 3 daughters. 3rd daughter is the fruitful result of her affair. She used to tell that guy is her brother to neighbours. Even that kid resembles the guy with whom she had an affair.

Later that guy married another woman. After his marriage they used to quarrel a lot. She used to ask him money or make a fixed deposit for the girl.

last ki cream biscuit lo pesticide kalipi aa chinna pilla ki pettadu. He killed that baby girl. 2 yrs untundochu pilla ki.

Later she had a son with her husband.

2 minutes ago, argadorn said:

nenu young age ammayila gurinchi antay meeru illegal panula gurinchi telling ....

illicit affairs are latest trend 

the cases of adultery are increasing now a days.

naku okka aunty dorkadu 

1 minute ago, kevinUsa said:

illicit affairs are latest trend 

the cases of adultery are increasing now a days.

naku okka aunty dorkadu 

It's been since ages baa... It's just media valla people are getting to know more about it

I know two stories

1. He is my friend's friend happened to be my classmate in MS. Na roommate ammayi to love stove. She is already in  a relationship ani talk undedi ma intlo. I even warned him and told him she has boy friend and saw her doing video call many times ani after i saw it. He didn't care my words and used to try to convince me he must be a friend. Car kuda konichadu tanaki. She used him and married the other guy. He really got shattered. He distanced himself with everyone and wasn't in touch with a single friend abbayi or ammayi. He even did a suicide attempt. Valla sister vallu vachi they took him to calif. Taruvata asalu evarito touch lo ledu. Pichodu ayipoyadu. 

2. Same story repeat but this guy tagubothu ayyadu. Ippudu bane unnadu. 

3 hours ago, ForEverJava said:

with due respect to all girls n women... i am putting this stories..

Engineering lo ammailu enta lanjellaga behave chestellou ante... class lo kalyani and bindu ani undetollu... maa dost gallu kukkala laga eppudu vallatho matlade or move chance dorukuddo ani try chesetollu ... vallu vellani machinga avasaram unna anni rojulu records ki final year lo project kosam infulence kavali IICT and CCMB lo internship kosam tega nakaru ..full 4 yrs nadichinid ...smooth ga US dengesirru eellani light teeskoni... 

aa experience i saw after that i will very careful with these bitch kind of ladies ... ammailu enta cunning lo 19 yrs lo anubhavalu nerpayi malli love and lovadala joiliki poledu... chudataniki enta najukuga matalu enta tiyyaga untayo brain lo anta vishyam untadi ee bith type lanjelaku... naku ite when i learn that stoy about those girls left nicely with good GRE scores n good adimission in US college these guys still struggling with backlogs felt disgusted they wasted 4 years for them... bowling allies movies gifts kosam enta karchu pettaru... asalu PK gadi movie vachindi adedo suswagatham... aa cinema kanipinchindi... ammailu antene full comericial ani naku ardam ayyindi... nammakam ane daniki niluvettu tootlu podicharu daridrapu lanjelu...

except mom, wife, sister, daughter, i dont trust any women in my life... thats my moral of story...even maa office enni lanjelanu chustano soap lu vestuntaru leads ki ... sympathy try chestunaru maa hubby ki job ledu nenu 50 mins drive cheskoni ravali..manager daggariki poyi hidden edupulu edustane untaru and maa dagara fully style kodutu untaru

oka lanje ite maa office la ooko sari 11 ki vastadi 1:30 ki dengestadi... and maa dost ganni antuntadi why u are staying no body is there na... adi pedda lanjelake lanje adi...enta nack politics play chestadi ante oh my god.. inka leads ki soap vestunadi.. i dont know how u raised ur kids.. its so hard na..u must be great parent bla bla bla..in america is very diffcult need to learn from u guys...langa latkoru mast cheptu untadi ...asalu aada jati meeda virakti vachindi eellu ellla eshalu choostu unte.. sympathy kosam enta goram try chestaru ante.. oh my god.. india lo valla amma hi light helath baleka pote almost cleaning lady daggari nundi CEO level daka mottam cheppi kannillu karchindi...2 days ado lolli andaru dani daggari vachi ... amma lea undi ...i know its touh time but even cleaning lady ...its uttermost creature and adi pregnant ite devuda maaku 8 month torture maa pakkane untadi full office mottam daniki carriers lu kattuku vasturu ...oh my god.. in genral its fine but for *** cunning personality just hate doing all this non sense..

Chala fire vundi ni post la.. _-_

6 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I know two stories

1. He is my friend's friend happened to be my classmate in MS. Na roommate ammayi to love stove. She is already in  a relationship ani talk undedi ma intlo. I even warned him and told him she has boy friend and saw her doing video call many times ani after i saw it. He didn't care my words and used to try to convince me he must be a friend. Car kuda konichadu tanaki. She used him and married the other guy. He really got shattered. He distanced himself with everyone and wasn't in touch with a single friend abbayi or ammayi. He even did a suicide attempt. Valla sister vallu vachi they took him to calif. Taruvata asalu evarito touch lo ledu. Pichodu ayipoyadu. 

2. Same story repeat but this guy tagubothu ayyadu. Ippudu bane unnadu. 

Maa maga jathi ki chivariki miguledhi mandhe annamata 

Just now, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Maa maga jathi ki chivariki miguledhi mandhe annamata 

Wrong ammayila mida athi prema chupistaru...Anduke andam kanna gunam chudali adi chudalere em chestam tumblr_n5ip6kuUp11svwpr6o5_250.gif

22 minutes ago, panipoori said:

It's been since ages baa... It's just media valla people are getting to know more about it

Agreed. Mana thatala kalam lo pulletikooru games ennooo GSB3.gif?1370457845