Premium processing for H1 ext. pros and cons before sep 11

Zombie1

Hello Friends,

Please tell me if anybody has applied for premium processing of H1 ext & amendment together. Tell me about PROS and CONS of applying for premium (No issues of money to apply for premium). How long is the suspension? Do we have to go with normal processing?

Have H1B until Jan and what if the application for extension gets rejected? We can stay till Jan 2019 as current approved H1B is till then? or have to leave immediately? And do we have to submit anymore additional documents for premium?  Thanks ahead.

3 hours ago, Zombie1 said:

Hello Friends,

Please tell me if anybody has applied for premium processing of H1 ext & amendment together. Tell me about PROS and CONS of applying for premium (No issues of money to apply for premium). How long is the suspension? Do we have to go with normal processing?

Have H1B until Jan and what if the application for extension gets rejected? We can stay till Jan 2019 as current approved H1B is till then? or have to leave immediately? And do we have to submit anymore additional documents for premium?  Thanks ahead.

You don't have chance to apply in premium now. It has been suspended until feb 2019. There is no problem if you apply in premium. You will have enough time in case your  extension application has denied . I am not sure about your last question whether you can stay or not if your extension has denied.

Bro, If your employer agrees to do in premium go for premium. In my case My employer agreed to do it in premium and we had a plan like if it doesnot gets approved for some reason we had like a week time to refile another application. So we applied in premium and everything went good. If that was not the case then we might have a chance to apply another application in regular processing (which gives us more time to work here). This was the plan at least for us. Talk to your employer and convince him for the same and do it in premium.

2 hours ago, GunturMirchiBajji said:

You don't have chance to apply in premium now. It has been suspended until feb 2019. There is no problem if you apply in premium. You will have enough time in case your  extension application has denied . I am not sure about your last question whether you can stay or not if your extension has denied.

You are wrong.... H1b Premium processing is only suspended for NEW h1b filed this year... not for existing H1b's or for other visa categories. They said they are extending  and not beginning to stop the premium processing. 

5 hours ago, Zombie1 said:

Hello Friends,

Same company means premium is still there but Amendment means then no premium

Yes you can stay till Jan 2019

There is no additional documents special for premium I think

Just my opinion 

Ltt for DB experts

8 minutes ago, Chitti_Babu said:

You are wrong.... H1b Premium processing is only suspended for NEW h1b filed this year... not for existing H1b's or for other visa categories. They said they are extending  and not beginning to stop the premium processing. 

What if amendment is there??

6 hours ago, Zombie1 said:

Hello Friends,

Premium 11th varaku undi but after that since extn and amendment you have to file in regular .

1 hour ago, koyii ankarao said:

Full time --- Just h1 extension --Premium processing to CA after sep 11th vudha ledha?

You can send to Nebraska as no material change undi premium just extn ayite . 

4 hours ago, GunturMirchiBajji said:

babuu, we can still apply before sep 11th

42 minutes ago, Amrita said:

You can send to Nebraska as no material change undi premium just extn ayite . 

No responsibility changes, Soc code should be same and also wage level

if any change in above vs previous petition, then only option is to go for regular processing