How to develop Communication Skills ?

JANASENA

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

The first and foremost thing you could do is to stay as far away from this DB as possible. Like delete it from your website search, if possible install a firewall that won't even give you access to this DB on your PC or mobile whatever you use. Then, delete this DB from your mind, permanently. 

Then you have some hope you can get better in life. 

Now you might ask, why is it that I have such an opinion of this DB and continue to vacillate here. It's because I am a loser in life, just like everyone else that frequents this less smarter version of 4chan. Pretty much everyone here is a loser, don't be like us. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

The first and foremost thing you could do is to stay as far away from this DB as possible. Like delete it from your website search, if possible install a firewall that won't even give you access to this DB on your PC or mobile whatever you use. Then, delete this DB from your mind, permanently. 

TIPS cheppamante..fantasies chepthaventi antunna @JANASENA

Just now, Demigod said:

mari telisi y telling daku..?eea5848f6ce10a9592526f78670c618e.gif 

Spamming Ankul ado anandam janalani suggestions adagatam follow avvakapovatam mastu mandi adugutharu malla thread esthara benefit ayyam idi result ani so successful aithe pakka esthadu max evvadu fallow avvadu ani bottomline 

2he2j1.gif

20 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

adi vinglish froblem kaadu.. nervousness. bordeline anxiety

prepare well before standup, do som rehearsal in your car before walking into work

oka situation ni simulate chesukunte brain adapt avutundi when the situation occurs panic avvadu

for english issues ...best way to talk to people..local talk groups untaayi choosuko mee town lo.. watch only english movies and series

cut down telugu crap.. automatic ga imrpove avutaayi

NPR radio in car, podcasts from itunes based on your intestesting topics

+1 .. worked for me

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

@3$%*=:

24 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

emanna Udemy lo courses untey cheppandi vayyas. Bachpan se english medium aa kaani 5 yrs exp unna kooda Scrum meeting lo status cheppedappudu tadabadatha. And emanna presentation ivvalantey it'll be a nightmare naaku. I want to overcome this. Pls, help with your advice. Thank you.

Write bullet points in paper or laptop before standup. 

3 minutes ago, xano917 said:

Write bullet points in paper or laptop before standup. 

I started doing this recently. Ma vallu paisa chesi rupai cheptaru stand up lo nenu ardha rupai chesi paisa chepta. This is helping me to remember every damn thing i do and project it well before higher management. 

Just now, Amrita said:

I started this recently. Ma vallu paisa chesi rupai cheptaru stand up lo nenu ardha rupai chesi paisa chepta. This is helping me to remember every damn thing i do and project it well before higher management. 

2he2j1.gif

kaani irani biryani lo matram paisa ki panikiratle Nee talent 

go to church  start conversations with tellla dudes mostly uncles ante.

best way  cheppana  stand infront of mirror speak to yourself in your language for 30 days.

This was advised to me in CELT in  DEPT of engg in osmania university. i learnt what my mistakes are.