Telangana - Your constituency MLA candidate from TRS

Tyrannosauraus_Rex

L.B. Nagar - M. Ram Mohan Goud.

The first time I heard his name was when I was in school in Vanasthalipuram and he was well known as a rowdy element. He owned a few liquor shops and used to settle small, local colony fights etc.,

Maa school lo oka bhajana batch undedi veediki - "Ramanna elthundu, emi elthundra, ramanna emi nadusthundu ra, ramanna emi daggindu ra, ramanna emi thummindu ra, ramanna bike kotha horn emundi ra" - itlati batch.

One infamous story about this guy is that - back in the day a lady SI bashed him up (ala Rajasekhar bashing up Ram Reddy in Ankusam). Maa school lo aa incident ni kathalu kathaluga cheppukuney vaaru.

Then he slowly graduated to become the right hand man of ex Congress MLA Sudheer Reddy. Later on differences cropped up with him and he jumped to TRS securing the MLA ticket from L.B. Nagar. But he lost to Krishnaiah of TDP. 

I think he has good support amongst OBC section of the population in that area - his main drawbacks are his reputation for being a rowdy -his son was in the news recently for attacking toll gate handlers and in fact KTR tweeted the police to take action against the culprits - of course - Ram Mohan Goud managed the whole issue by saying that his son was not involved in this incident.

L.B. Nagar is also home to a large section of educated, middle class people and they do not like this guy at all. Also NGO's colony and surrounding areas is a huge Andhra settler area and I would stick my neck out and say that 90% of them would not vote for this guy. Also there is a very committed, secure vote bank for BJP too who historically have been at odds with Ram Mohan Goud.

He can probably win if the opposition parties set up weak candidates. Krishnaiah may not contest again - so it would be interesting to see who will be the TDP candidate. If Sudheer Reddy gets the Congress ticket he will put up a good fight although in the last election he finished 3rd behind Krishnaiah and Ram Mohan Goud.

Personally if I were to be in India at the time of elections - I will certainly NOT vote for Ram Mohan.

Who are your local MLA candidates and what are their chances?

22 minutes ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

L.B. Nagar - M. Ram Mohan Goud.

The first time I heard his name was when I was in school in Vanasthalipuram and he was well known as a rowdy element. He owned a few liquor shops and used to settle small, local colony fights etc.,

Maa school lo oka bhajana batch undedi veediki - "Ramanna elthundu, emi elthundra, ramanna emi nadusthundu ra, ramanna emi daggindu ra, ramanna emi thummindu ra, ramanna bike kotha horn emundi ra" - itlati batch.

One infamous story about this guy is that - back in the day a lady SI bashed him up (ala Rajasekhar bashing up Ram Reddy in Ankusam). Maa school lo aa incident ni kathalu kathaluga cheppukuney vaaru.

Then he slowly graduated to become the right hand man of ex Congress MLA Sudheer Reddy. Later on differences cropped up with him and he jumped to TRS securing the MLA ticket from L.B. Nagar. But he lost to Krishnaiah of TDP. 

I think he has good support amongst OBC section of the population in that area - his main drawbacks are his reputation for being a rowdy -his son was in the news recently for attacking toll gate handlers and in fact KTR tweeted the police to take action against the culprits - of course - Ram Mohan Goud managed the whole issue by saying that his son was not involved in this incident.

L.B. Nagar is also home to a large section of educated, middle class people and they do not like this guy at all. Also NGO's colony and surrounding areas is a huge Andhra settler area and I would stick my neck out and say that 90% of them would not vote for this guy. Also there is a very committed, secure vote bank for BJP too who historically have been at odds with Ram Mohan Goud.

He can probably win if the opposition parties set up weak candidates. Krishnaiah may not contest again - so it would be interesting to see who will be the TDP candidate. If Sudheer Reddy gets the Congress ticket he will put up a good fight although in the last election he finished 3rd behind Krishnaiah and Ram Mohan Goud.

Personally if I were to be in India at the time of elections - I will certainly NOT vote for Ram Mohan.

Who are your local MLA candidates and what are their chances?

BC krishnaiah ki aythey eyyaru malla LB nagar la

gelichinaaaka kanapadakunda poyindu koduku

ee saari rammohan goud ey gelusthaadu lekuntey congress +TDP kalipi contest chesthey gelavochu 

NGO'scolony, vanasthalipuram might play critical role but consider this

mass areas like gaddiannaram , champapet, karmanghat, backward areas of lb nagar, ntr nagar , hasthinapuram and saroornagar  , this is where TRS got strong in 4 yrs so its tough for congress+TDP to retain LB nagar

ayinaa sudheer redddy ki maa malakpet istham antunnaru gaa , choodaala em aythaadhoo

also TRS guy has loaded up on money left and right is willing to spend 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Veeraveera said:

Mal Reddy Ranga Reddy story end a politics la???

aaadu trs la kalisi , kcr enaka kukka laaga thirigindu  

mukkodu getti bisket esinattu unnadu sounda ledhu malla koduku deggarnunchi 

9 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

BC krishnaiah ki aythey eyyaru malla LB nagar la

gelichinaaaka kanapadakunda poyindu koduku

ee saari rammohan goud ey gelusthaadu lekuntey congress +TDP kalipi contest chesthey gelavochu 

NGO'scolony, vanasthalipuram might play critical role but consider this

mass areas like gaddiannaram , champapet, karmanghat, backward areas of lb nagar, ntr nagar , hasthinapuram and saroornagar  , this is where TRS got strong in 4 yrs so its tough for congress+TDP to retain LB nagar

ayinaa sudheer redddy ki maa malakpet istham antunnaru gaa , choodaala em aythaadhoo

also TRS guy has loaded up on money left and right is willing to spend 

Agreed. Krishnaiah became a no show after he got elected. Appudu settlers andaru TRS meeda kopam tho TDP vesaru thappithey edo Krishaniah meeda mamakaaramtho kaadu. Eesari Krishnaiah oka veela poti chesthey - deposit kuuda dakkakapovacchu.

You are also right about Ram Mohan Goud's influence in non Andhra areas - Sahebnagar, Gunti Jangaiah nagar itlanti chala areas unnayi atu vaipu which will vote for him. 

Sudheer Reddy - Malakpetaa? General ga Sudheer Reddy gelichey seat nunchi poti chesey tatwam unnodu - Malakpet antey almost guarantee ga MIM win avuthundi - since Muslim vote does not get split - whereas the Hindu vote gets split between TDP, Congress, BJP etc ...

Oka veela Congress-TDP potthu vuntey we have to see who gets to contest from LB Nagar.

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

@Tyrannosauraus_Rex BJP's Nallu Indrasena Reddy emaipoindu vaya ?

Became irrelevant slowly with passage of time. Okappudu maa area lo manchi hawa undey Indrasena Reddy di. Kakapothey as usual MLA ayinappudu adhikaara durviniyogam. 

Autonagar daggara pacchani chetlu anni koolchiveyinchaadu tana petrol bunk kanapadatleydani road meediki.

3 time MLA chesina vyakthi - I am not even sure what he is up to in BJP right now.

Mee area MLA prasthutham evaru? And who are the likely MLA candidates from all parties in the upcoming elections?

1 minute ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

Became irrelevant slowly with passage of time. Okappudu maa area lo manchi hawa undey Indrasena Reddy di. Kakapothey as usual MLA ayinappudu adhikaara durviniyogam. 

Autonagar daggara pacchani chetlu anni koolchiveyinchaadu tana petrol bunk kanapadatleydani road meediki.

3 time MLA chesina vyakthi - I am not even sure what he is up to in BJP right now.

Mee area MLA prasthutham evaru? And who are the likely MLA candidates from all parties in the upcoming elections?

Yeah, he was a strong guy in Malakpet area. Okappudu gaddannaram, paltan, super bazaar areas la chala strong vuntunde ie candidate...3 time MLA and once Nalgonda MP chesindu....atarvata irrelevant ayipoindu

basically local guy vunde and everyone used to recognize in the constituency....MP ayinaka constituency ki dooram ayi apudu ie devireddy, mal Reddy and manchireddy popular ayinaru division la

Maadi Shadnagar constituency. Present siting MLA is Anjaiah Yadav from TRS. 

Shadnagar was SC reserve for almost 30 years and only 2009 lo open ayindi...Pratap reddy from Congress was MLA previously...

Anjaiah Yadav, has good support caste wise but his son indulged in land dealings which became bit notorious at a stage and because of those things, there is dissatisfaction on sitting MLA but other than that, largely a better guy. Ofcourse commissions and contracts are usual like everyone else does but not really a kind of guy who demands commissions. 

Shadnagar-Shabad-vikarabad zone la TRS ki bagane support vundi kani amangal-kothur -talakondapally-shamshabad zones la Pratap Reddy ki bagane support vundi

caste calculations koncham oopu andukunnayi last two weeks la...TRS sentiment aithe pedaga ledu kani water projects, piped water, etc konni positive ayinayi. However, just because people got bwnwifited and they have to vote to government ane concept aithe ledu praatutaniki ie constituency la...floating population chala ekuva and voters are semi urban class. 

As of now, Pratap Reddy from Congress has advantage and If TDP vote transfer is successful to Congress, Sureshot Congress seat. This constituency has considerable TDP supporters and BC classes.