Bahamas lo Visa stamping estara?

Minion040190

1 hour ago, Minion040190 said:

Bahamas cruise ki expired visa tho velli tirigi ravocha?

If visa required, trip ki poi stamping veyinchukovacha?

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/visa-expiration-date/auto-revalidate.html

near by islands ki no need if it is less than 30 days trip.. go trough the official doc

We can go to Bahamas, Canada with valid I-797 and come back without any problem by showing the valid I-797 at POI. If we enter the US consulate in those countries then the revalidate rule will not work. We can visit upto 30 days... 

FYI -- Maa office lo two members vellocharu ila canada without having stamping. They just visited their siblings and came back without any issues. But they were very afraid while coming back at POI. They have backup plan as they are Canada PR they can always go to Canada.

45 minutes ago, srinima said:

We can go to Bahamas, Canada with valid I-797 and come back without any problem by showing the valid I-797 at POI. If we enter the US consulate in those countries then the revalidate rule will not work. We can visit upto 30 days... 

FYI -- Maa office lo two members vellocharu ila canada without having stamping. They just visited their siblings and came back without any issues. But they were very afraid while coming back at POI. They have backup plan as they are Canada PR they can always go to Canada.

Thanks brah.

Valid I-797 recent renewal aina parleda? I think thats what you said in your reply.
Mari H4 sangathi enti. 

1 hour ago, srinima said:

Etla etla...Canada ki veli..without H1b stamping return US ki ravcha??.. how is it possible.. if possible...it shld be applied to every country.. y only canada and bahamas